America-The Price for Union

I have to say that writing is not easy, it has to come from within yourself. I have been finding myself thinking too much about making grammatical errors and so on. So I am on the internet looking for dialogue help, to make sure I don't make a mistake. It is really messing with my imagination and playing tricks with my mind. I am lately more worried about what people are going to say in the story, and how to write what they say, instead of just telling the story. Grammar can be fixed later, so please bear with me. The ironclad battle came to me without thinking and just writing, so I will use the same approach for the rest. I should have an update soon.

The cavalry story is going to be done step by step, so check back, and I will try to add as time permits. I have a storyline to follow now and it should get interesting.

I am going to stop writing stories and go for a more general view. That way I can concentrate more on mod development.

The mod I started writing this story with, is now called 1861 AD. It uses GEM as a base but it has alot added to it. It should be out fairly soon, but we are still working on ideas. Once we get those ironed out we will release a beta version. It will span history through WWI when finished, the first beta version will get us from, 1861 to around 1895 AD or CE. We have added tons of diverse units, and some new techs, and buildings, many based or used from the RoM mod. We added some new resources, and we plan to add a more coherent civics system, which with the right choices, can simulate any government. We have already added flag leaderheads to replace the original leaderheads, with all new flags, representing each civ. We have 38 civs in game, 37 available for play. Look for it, it should be quite entertaining.

Top Bottom