America's Dawn

The simple fact of the matter is that it'd be almost impossible to take out Fort Ross. Russia has MGs, Cossacks and a LOT of Rifles.

Wow, I didn't even know you could play as America in RFC. What version of RFC is this?

DOC most likely... RFC Dawn of Civ

China is pink, it is vanilla.There is dynamic names, it is the last published edition.

After a significantly long span of time, we are back.

The young son of the owner of one of the rising American corporations has fallen in love with a fine young lady from Turkey. However, the bride's family has become so outraged over the religion of the wedding that the case has risen to the American Soviet! The government has decided to spite the Turkish Atheists and throw a big Buddhist bash and invite all the big boys of Earth.

Unfortunately, this is seen as a declaration of war. The Mongolian, Chinese, and Egyptian ambassadors who were invited all ended up trashing the wedding.

This was to be to our advantage, however: The Ottoman lands of the Yucatan were ours for the taking...

Spoiler :
Really, Mehmed. Really?

Of course, the mighty jungles of Florida prevented us from easily taking the city of Miami. The Navy has been ordered to transport a rifle squad nicknamed "The Marines" to launch an amphibious assault on the abandoned city.

An attempt at ending the war with Russia fell flat, however:

Yet again, we fail to be invited to a Congress. Likely the insipid Mohandas' doing, once more.

Luckily, however, Napoleon of France personally handed over a good deal of gold to us!

American control over the Yucatan is (nearly) cemented. Shortly thereafter, peace is established with Turkey.

Scandinavia, the vassals of mighty Russia, have foolishly founded a city in Newfoundland.

They will pay for their insolence.

Spoiler :
I'm really sorry about literally taking six months on this!

Y U NO SETTLE ON THE OIL?
also glad to see this back :)

I'm really sorry about literally taking six months on this!

Don't worry... my story's been going for seven months and I haven't made it to 1000AD yet :p

Don't worry... my story's been going for seven months and I haven't made it to 1000AD yet :p

Lol yeah bro, my stories have been so under updated I think I am just going to start a new one lol.... Great Story BTW and good luck in your dog-pile war.

So, uh. I kind of lost.

What's the general thing done when somebody loses in a Tale?
Have you not read destruction of history? :p

I say continue the story up till you lose, we won't judge you :D

Top Bottom