Anno Domini

Status
Not open for further replies.
Equally not wishing to sound rude either, but this thread has become a succession of people stating that they cannot download the mod. I'm going to place a message on the front page to that effect. Perhaps it would be best if a moderator could close this thread and I'll start a new one once the mod has been revamped and remixed.

Why doesn't someone who has a copy upload it to another site?

Here's a site to use for free.
http://www.megaupload.com/

I'd prefer it if you just wait a little longer and there'll be a brand new version available which is much better than the version hosted at evo-games.

Plotinus (or another moderator) PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD; it simply has people just commenting that it no longer can be downloaded.

R8XFT, do you need space for hosting the mod?

Cheers, Thorgrimm

No, I'm with 3d downloads thanks. I just would prefer not to upload the old version as the new one will be available soon and it's miles better.

No problem, just thought I would offer a bypass of DL Hell. :D Much faster and, shock, no waiting. :lol:

Cheers, Thorgrimm

OK, to repeat what R8XFT has said:

This version of the mod is no longer supported. A new version is in preparation and will be posted when ready. Please don't keep asking why this version can't be downloaded.

Moderator Action: Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom