Anno Domini

Status
Not open for further replies.
How do i install this mod If I've got civ 3 complete. Great looking mod by the way. my favourite era

Boudicca looks beautiful but don't tell her I said that

I think the Complete file structure is the same as with normal Conquests, so just follow the instructions at the start of the thread - download, unzip, and put the files in ...Civilization III/Conquests/Scenarios.

As per the Usua, Plotinus is correct. I have complete and Anno works just fine.

I finally got the time to play this mod a bit more... and I just have to say: Congratulations, R8XFT for a wonderful mod! Definetely one of the best ancient age mods I've played! :thumbsup:

Are any you guys members? ( its free to join) . Evo crashed a while ago, Im wondering if this has anyting to do with it. Mybe their trying to prevent the rift raft from plugging in and out while things are under construction- well,.. those were my thoughts, until I tryed to key in my password and was denied also !

I have to ask, what took you guys so long to notice this one anyway?! Almost serves you right for ignoring a Mod on this scale. ;) I downloaded it ages ago. One look an knew she was a winner. I just let it sit on my content shelf until I was done with Rise n Rule and Bal Reloaded. :)

I do think there's a (possibly fairly long-term) problem with Evo Games at the moment. It might be wise to PM R8XFT and see if he knows anything, or if he would be willing to upload it to a different server (such as 3D Downloads). In fact, anyone who has the mod could do that.

Evo games re directs you to another site. And the file was simply to big for me when I had a modem. Much fast download with DSL;) I would love to join evo and get the file now, any suggestions?

haiz... tat is becos i only found out bout tis great site recently after 10+yrs of playin civilization!!!! :cry:

i have to say, it really did rekindle my interest in Civ3 w all e playable scenario :D & i am trying to make 1 so that e rest of e bros here can try too :lol:

thianeth said:
ok I have registered, why can I not download?:confused:
ok you have registered, why can you not read :confused:

Sorry, thianeth, I couldn't resist that, welcome to Civfanatics ;) !! Actually, this message goes out to the other people that have sent a pm as well. If you take a look at the posts above this one, you'll see that there were problems at Evogames, rendering the mod un-downloadable, however I promise that I am updating it and am hoping to have the new version up and running by around 21st November. Please also check out the development thread linked to in my last post.

Lol

I guess I just did not connect that that would make it undownloadable here.

I found this mod and wanted it so bad that when i was unable to download it I went temporarily illiterate.

Excuse me, but whenever I try to dl the mod, I keep getting this thing that tells me I need a uername and password for restricted access. How else could I dl this?

CC-2224 I don't mean to be rood! but if you've just read this thread then you wouldn't have any questions. The answer is that Anno Domini can't be downloaded, don't know why but the main thing is that it can't! but R8XFT is working on the newer and better version as we wright! :lol: if your interested look hear!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom