Any Open Games..?

failedreality

Warlord
Not sure this is the right place but if not, please move it, but a noob to MP looking for a PitBoss game to check out..

After watching this for a few days, I haven't seem many that are published as starting..

Thanks

~fr

Not sure this is the right place but if not, please move it, but a noob to MP looking for a PitBoss game to check out..

After watching this for a few days, I haven't seem many that are published as starting..

Thanks

~fr

Check your private messages.

I am also looking for a Pitboss Civ IV vanilla multiplayer game. I am fairly new to MP.

Wish I could figure it out and do one myself, but not sure really how to do it, or if my server would work...

Hopefully someone will start another soon..

It would be great if Pitboss would work via gamespy server or something. In that case i wouldnt have a PC running 24 hours a day and be able to do other things to on my own PC.

IMO GameSpy is unreliable. Nothing prevents you from running other aps when you host with PitBoss. PitBoss runs in the background with very little resource drag.

According to the subject of this thread I have similar question - how do people know when is the next game coming up and how to sign up to it. By the way i'm ready to join some game - preferably with 2-4h normal multiplayer game in the beginning and then changed to pitboss.

This weekend coming up I might try and figure out what it will take to host a pitboss game. I just havent had enough time to get all the details to make sure my computer will handle it, but I think I will try..

Pitboss is great but remember it last months or years. I m in 2 pitbos games but i cant connect to them for weeks. This is sooooooooooo frustrating!!!!! building up an empire a not be able to finish it.

ok I think I got about 90% of this set up.

What I would like to do is a test pitboss game..
So would a couple people want to volunteer?

** NOTE **
This will not be a full game - I want to test this to make sure it will work.
Say maybe till 0ad or something...

Also being somewhat new to civ4 not sure what all settings are the best for MP games..

so any suggestions would be great as well..

If this all works, I will set up a 8 or 10 player pitboss game..

So, I only need to do a couple more things and should be ready to go this weekend.

Anyone want to help test..?

I would love to play if you can get this thing going. I wouldn't mind doing a test either, so once you have this setup, PM me the info and I'd love to help with a test-run.

I have PM'd Scooter..

Looking for 1 or 2 more to test this out..

I'm working on getting an dynamic dns url in case my ip changes and should be ready to start testing after we get some settings worked out..

Send me a PM if interested..

~FR

:
oh yeah and I'm pretty much a noob but play a good game, so hopefully will get some liked minded errr like skilled players.. :)

Top Bottom