Any way to show score in single player game?

jblank

Chieftain
I might be missing it in the settings, but I cannot find it. Any help?

At the top right corner of the screen, there are some buttons. The first is labeled World Rankings. Click that button, then click Score and then tick the "Show Details" box to drill down into Score details.

I've found that if you turn score victory off you simply do not get a score (and its accociated information about your opponents).:crazyeye:

If you want to effectively remove Score as a victory condition, but keep the Score detail, you can do the following when setting up your game:

1. Go to Advanced Setup
2. Scroll down the right-hand side of the screen to the Advanced Options section
3. Change the "Limit Turns" option to "Custom"
4. Enter an absurdly large number in the "Max turns" box
5. Launch your game

Note that if you set "Limit Turns" to "No Turn Limit" it disables Score victory altogether.

I've found that if you turn score victory off you simply do not get a score (and its accociated information about your opponents).:crazyeye:

This would explain why I don't see a score. Even though I don't play time victory I still like to see the score. It would be nice to show the individual scores with a mouse over of the leader icons on the top bar.

@Browd
Nice! I will try this, as I also feel it is nice to just see the score number without it actually being a victory condition.

Top Bottom