Are you circumsized?

Are you circumsized?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xanikk999

History junkie
Mod note:This should be appropriate since its not a sexual topic, not any different then asking if you have tatoos are piercings.

Yes i am, and im quite biased to the assumption that it looks better that way. :p

This is an odd thread topic, even by your standards, Xanikk.

And no. (But I'm going to choose the 'castrated' option, because it has to be done.)

Why do you go around comparing guys dicks?

This is an odd thread topic, even by your standards, Xanikk.

I beg to differ. :p

You joined in feb 2007, and i joined in december 2005.

Ive been in OT since the beginning of 2006 and ive posted tons of more inane topics! :lol:

No.

(I don't know Xanikk...this topic doesen't sound very appropiate... :undecide:)

Wow, combine this thread and the "I choose pokemon" thread and I'm just about to leave OT forever.

You people are so insecure.

This isnt even a shocker really. I thought europeans were more open about these kinds of topics and sexual discussions then in the U.S?

(Edit: Your canadian, but still more open then the U.S)

WTF would I be circumsized for?

You people are so insecure.

This isnt even a shocker really. I thought europeans were more open about these kinds of topics and sexual discussions then in the U.S?

(Edit: Your canadian, but still more open then the U.S)

I open to talking about sex with girls anytime. Talking about dicks with teenagers is out of question!

Getting out of here before it's too late.

(kinda teasing you a bit too :p )

This is OT, not all the topics concern everyone, or else everyone would reply in all of the threads.

Im just interested in the statistics, and im not a homophobe like you. ;)

Xanikk, did you PM a mod about this beforehand? I can see how such a discussion would go bad pretty quickly...

You'd have to find out for yourself.

(On that note, Xanikk, you left your socks at my place again.)

Dude i dont even know where you live!

:vomit:

Xanikk, did you PM a mod about this beforehand? I can see how such a discussion would go bad pretty quickly...

I couldnt wait that long for a response, so i used my reasoning skills (which may have been lacking seeing the mature responses here :rolleyes: ).

I put too much faith in the maturity of OT.

This is OT, not all the topics concern everyone, or else everyone would reply in all of the threads.

Im just interested in the statistics, and im not a homophobe like you. ;)

Statistics you can get from wikipedia... why are you interested on discussing this on this discussion forum. I'm genuinely curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom