Assorted N.P. Team News

Being simultaneously challenged by a Serbian group and one from Montenegro I just had to accept both !

After my current games are done, I'm going to stop playing chess for a while. I'm getting chess-ed out.

Argh, really playing terribly at the moment - too much strees, too little time :(

Will be better again in November...

Managed a 10th place finish in a tournament! Sure, it was (1001-1200), and my ranking has gone 150 above the cutoff in the meantime, but I don't care.

If you haven't noticed by now, I've shut down my own company, so I've changed the name of the group I administer on Chess.com to "Chess Chefs". Feel free to join us!

I also quit the tournament because I really want to focus on other stuff. Sorry Narz.

Cool Sashie. :)

I am running out of vacation time. :eek: I hope I can get home-internet before I run out (been online alot today cause I'm at my parents' place for the day).

I think you get a certain amount every year (30 days for non-premium, 60 days for premium). Not sure whether I'll get more in 2010 or I have to wait to a particular date next year, either way I plan to not start any new games (besides in my tournaments) for a long while now.

I've got over a year of vacation time, but I don't need it as my lone opponent from our Lit' Match takes forever to make his move. :D

I went and resigned that Lit' Match game, as I had clearly lost it.

In two weeks, I'll be surfing the net from my rocking chair. I found a free replacement for the Media Center in Vista and 7 (not to mention XP MCE).

So I had the chance to meet a local IM on Sunday, and he suggested that I play the Sicilian Dragon, as well as some book recommendations for study. But they're only available online when I searched, and more than I'm willing to fork out at the moment.

Nice!

Did you get to play him aswell?

So I had the chance to meet a local IM on Sunday, and he suggested that I play the Sicilian Dragon, as well as some book recommendations for study. But they're only available online when I searched, and more than I'm willing to fork out at the moment.

The Dragon rocks! ( I won a dragon tournament at Chess.Com :)) )

I've pretty much fallen off the map chess.com wise. Amazingly I've avoided losing any matches on time by the skin of my teeth. I now have home internet once again but have lost most of my motivation to keep playing correspondence chess now that I have a regular club & tournaments to go to.

Top Bottom