Assorted N.P. Team News

I'm hoping this is the year my business finally takes off and starts earning me money.

I'm going to be busy for a while, as I have to re-setup my websites due to a server move.

Just posting to let you all know I'm too busy right now with work, good books, and setting up websites (gotta love SMF with ezPortal and Facebook Connect...) to play chess right now.

I was thinking of having a intra-league tournament for Narz's People

Maybe will start one Monday?

What does everyone think?

I was thinking 7-day time control, perhaps 5-players per section, 2 advance (like the CFC tourney) or would 3-players per section, 1 advance be better?

Perhaps we can convince even Panzar to join? :religion:

I was thinking of having a intra-league tournament for Narz's People

Maybe will start one Monday?

What does everyone think?

I was thinking 7-day time control, perhaps 5-players per section, 2 advance (like the CFC tourney) or would 3-players per section, 1 advance be better?

Perhaps we can convince even Panzar to join? :religion:
Still to busy, and besides, I've found out I'm horrible at chess. Limited strategy is not my strength, I have learned.

I can not even play chess right now with this %$#@ eye problem I have right now. Maybe after it's healed...

Well I just joined & locked it. I should go 2-0 in my games.

Hope your eye feels better WE.
It's supposed to take up to 2 weeks to heal by itself... it's gonna drive me batty in the meantime cause it's making my eyes light sensitive.

Anyone else want to get revenge on the Power of Chess? I would join but I don't want to have too many games going again.
I hadn't played any correspondence games in a while but somehow I ended up top board?

I think I just my game as white, though. I had just done a quick analysis on the analysis board on Re1, determined it was fine (even though I had already determined that it lost), and played it.

And then I was like "wait... what was my continuation?" :(

I'm really not good at the Ruy Lopez... in my game as black I'm doing better with 1. e4 Nc6 2. Nf3 f5...

My rating plummeted when I realized I was playing about 20 too many games & resigned a large number of them.

Just put out a seek for a new vote chess game & it intercepted with one from a team with only two members (rated about 1350 each) so I may put out another one in a week or so.

I may consider entering the tournament, IF Narz is willing to wait for my eye to heal. Two simultaneous games isn't that much for me to handle, after all.

I'm going to wait at least one more week. And with seven days per move technically you'll have two weeks.

If you are only waiting another week, then you'll have to do this one without me. I'm not going to be healed totally for another eight to ten weeks. :(

Top Bottom