Status
Not open for further replies.
PlutonianEmpire said:
Can some one make the nuclear explosion in my avatar wear a santa hat? thanks in advance :)

AnsarKing101 said:
Ummm...raen, can you try with my current avvy?:blush:

its a little difficult because of space needed, putting chusky´s hat...

Till said:
I resisted the lure to bother you thus far, but now that i run into all those nice santa hats, i can't help laughing at my selfmade one. :blush: :lol:
Could you give it a shot? Maybe in a colour that is halfway between santa red and the colour of the priest's robe. And while you are at it, could you make the background transparent?

I would be most grateful! :)

my try with it:

Attachments

• bruxo.png
    bruxo.png
    2.6 KB · Views: 133
Till said:

Brilliant! Just what i had in mind. :goodjob: Could you make the normal one transparent as well, please?

Sure, to do the other I had to put original transparent :)

Attachments

• zbruxo.png
    zbruxo.png
    3 KB · Views: 130
Eh, its ok, I will just use Lozzy_Ozzy's one. But thanks for trying.:thumbsup:

I understand it was hard to work with my avatar.

Hi, I was wondering if you could make my Condor more christmacy (sp?). Well you get the picture and also I am a horrid artist so basically I can't make any big changes on my own but I have a good eye for mistakes and am good at envisioning things. Click here to see where I got it from (two pics the little one on top or a bigger one on the bottom of the page). I generally like something christmasy but cool enough for a almost fifteen year old (if that helps or makes any sense). I (as far as I know) only have paint and am crappy at it so I can't help to much as I stated earlier. I would greatly appreciate it if someone would take the time to perform this request. I will list you as the person who designed it if that will make you happy. Once more thanks.

:blush: Sorry for not having checked earlier ... but Dease, the you made is apparently too large. Please could you shrink it down to the 4kb limit? (I thought at one point it was 10kb? :hmm:) Also, Perfection made me one, but it's too large too - could someone shrink that?
I've got a wonderful collection of avatars, now. Thank you all! FredLC's Post Here if you have an Xmas Avatar thread - :goodjob:

Ciceronian said:
Would someone like to give my friend Cicero a Santa hat? Thanks:)

my try:

Sophie 378 said:
:blush: Sorry for not having checked earlier ... but Dease, the you made is apparently too large. Please could you shrink it down to the 4kb limit? (I thought at one point it was 10kb? :hmm:) Also, Perfection made me one, but it's too large too - could someone shrink that?
I've got a wonderful collection of avatars, now. Thank you all! FredLC's Post Here if you have an Xmas Avatar thread - :goodjob:

sure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom