Status
Not open for further replies.
raen said:
my try with it :)

Woah, that is frickin awesome:goodjob:! How do I use it so I can make it an avatar? Thanks. Thats stupendous and in such little time.

Just figured it out. Thanks again.

hmm, im it always goes fussy when saving to jpeg for me (only have MSpaint of all things!

can someone give me what i have now.. but crisper? Like the letters are meant to be a knobbly ish.. but not blurry!

Cheers

Birdjaguar - filesize was a terrible problem with this so here's 2 versions
and no transparency

SuperBeaver - this is the only thing I can think of, sorry

Future -

Royal - here post 1869, #2(gif) and make sure your image is feathered a bit (explained a bit a few posts down)

Slozenger - I'm not sure what jpeg compression level is default in paint but jpegs, by thier nature compress the colours therefore degrading the image quality, this is why saving a jpeg repeatedly absolutely kills the quality
here's 3 i thought might work -

cheers! jus dandy

Heres another one:

I want it trimed and rezised simlar to my current one. Also I would like it in these sizes: 120x120 and 100x100

Also if you want to add the ribbon go ahead. :)

Can someone please resize this and make it snow on the brick?

Attachments

• brickavatar.jpg
    brickavatar.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 116
vbraun said:
I want it trimed and rezised simlar to my current one. Also I would like it in these sizes: 120x120 and 100x100

Also if you want to add the ribbon go ahead. :)

What filesizes do they need to be? Here are some non-compressed ones, and a 70x70.

And oh, i'm not sure if I left enough room for a ribbon... sorry.

Could someone either post a santa hat prop, or alternatively give Loiosh a hat?
Hm, or maybe do something "babyjususish", seeing that he (the jhereg, not Jesus) is just being born/hatched. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom