BNW Leaders Spreadsheet

I just added to the thread what each new flavor value is associated with, if anybody is curious about some of them.

- - - - - - -

I don't mind the 5's with Pocatello, he's simply a neutral leader personality when it comes to most things -- unless it has to do with expanding AND growing, defending his lands, exploring, and training mobile units. I think he's still and interesting personality; usually leaders with high values in either expansion (wide) or growth (tall) have lesser values in the other. I wonder how he'll play out with only an average happiness flavor to support such growth and expansion. I also think his tile improvement flavor should be a little higher priority, since settling cities will give them big surges of land and resources to improve (especially if luxuries to get that happiness).

Shaka shouldn't be anywhere as expansive as he is. Biggest gripe with his trait. If anything he should be on the low end for expansion and someone like Gajah should be at like 9/10 to try and get him islands/conts.

Someone should do a game with Shaka, Ramkhamhaeng, Octavian, and Hiawatha all on the same map and watch the carnage unfold.

Enrico has a loyalty of 3.

He'll be backstabbing you every other game.

Enrico has a loyalty of 3.

He'll be backstabbing you every other game.

Shaka has the highest loyalty value in the game, at 8. He also has the lowest deceptive value, at 2. Interesting; as long as you don't start near him Shaka would be a GREAT ally to have by your side. Also, I think his 11 expansion value is to make him declare war more often.

Shaka has the highest loyalty value in the game, at 8. He also has the lowest deceptive value, at 2. Interesting; as long as you don't start near him Shaka would be a GREAT ally to have by your side. Also, I think his 11 expansion value is to make him declare war more often.

Yes, this seems similar to Genghis - if you start next to him, watch out, but if you make friends, you can be world-conquering buddies forever. Good stuff.

So on the alignment chart Pocatello is true neutral, Shaka is chaotic evil, and Casmir is lawful Good?

Shaka is LAWFUL Evil, he is not deceptive and is loyal.

Oh duh, yeah that makes sense >_<
So where would the other people fit in I wonder? We have 9 slots and nine new leaders :D

Edit* wow that was fast with the chart ^_^

Oh duh, yeah that makes sense >_<
So where would the other people fit in I wonder? We have 9 slots and nine new leaders :D

If I understand those terms right, it would seem correct to switch around Dandolo and Shaka.

If I understand those terms right, it would seem correct to switch around Dandolo and Shaka.
You've got your lawful and chaotic evil mixed up. Dandolo is the self-serving backstabber; he's the chaotic one. Shaka, as noted, is loyal and non-deceptive, and therefore lawful.

Done!
Spoiler :

Makes sense that Enrico Dandolo would be the evilest! :lol:

EDIT: A version with the Leaders themselves, instead of their icons. I didn't like so much white! :lol:
Spoiler :

Done!
Spoiler :

Makes sense that Enrico Dandolo would be the evilest! :lol:

EDIT: A version with the Leaders themselves, instead of their icons. I didn't like so much white! :lol:
Spoiler :

Ehm, Gajah Madah Chaotic Good? He killed an entire royal family with its guards because they wanted to form an alliance instead of submitting themselves, or so I remember people said around here. Even his own country didn't like him afterwards for his brutality, or so wikipedia and some people on this forum said.

While it's not really that evil considering the years it happened, I'd replace Maria and Gajah around. Meh - disregard my complaining, it's a fine work you did here.

Ehm, Gajah Madah Chaotic Good? He killed an entire royal family with its guards because they wanted to form an alliance instead of submitting themselves, or so I remember people said around here. Even his own country didn't like him afterwards for his brutality, or so wikipedia and some people on this forum said.

While it's not really that evil considering the years it happened, I'd replace Maria and Gajah around. Meh - disregard my complaining, it's a fine work you did here.

Errrr... Ups! :lol:
I was going for his in-game religious tolerance (which he should have because of his Candi), and being less willing to denounce than Maria I (also less willing to friend with though - Maria's weird in this regard), and slight lesser City-State conquest flavor, but they're both pretty similar, so that can be arranged! :)

EDIT: Done! Both flavors, too!
Spoiler :

Nope, I think it's fine as is. Gajah Mada is chaotic good in my opinion

You won't find it on Wikipedia, but Gajah Mada and the entire Majapahit empire were much more open than your average empire at that time when it came to trade, diplomacy, religion (this is a big one - most places would start wars over this)

Top Bottom