Bonaparte II Tournament Game #4 PBEM

All quiet in France.

Napoleon urges Britain and Sweden to come to an agreement on the future of Norway. Frances initial position is that Norway is a natural extension of Sweden. But France will leave the actual negotiations to Britain and Sweden.

Originally posted by sas

Napoleon urges Britain and Sweden to come to an agreement on the future of Norway. Frances initial position is that Norway is a natural extension of Sweden. But France will leave the actual negotiations to Britain and Sweden.

Sweden agrees wholeheartedly. We just need to find some time to negotiate with the Brits.

Originally posted by Henrik

And this is comming from a norwegian! :goodjob: ;)

Hehe :D

Actually, the idea of a united scandinavia appeals to me, even though i know it will never happen. At least it would make Swedish cars cheaper ;)

A shipment of fine Spanish Stallions has arrived in Cherbourg, and the Spanish African Expeditionary Army has been reinforced

Prussians (under their new King, Adolf Idiot) have declared war on Russia.

The British develop new uniforms for their Light Cavalry in the fashion of Continental Hussars.

Furs from the Austrian Interior arrive in Rome - 202 gold.
Austrian Sugar Beet arrives in Faro - 145 gold.

Originally posted by Patient English
Prussians (under their new King, Adolf Idiot) have declared war on Russia.

The British develop new uniforms for their Light Cavalry in the fashion of Continental Hussars.

Furs from the Austrian Interior arrive in Rome - 202 gold.
Austrian Sugar Beet arrives in Faro - 145 gold.

Napoleon urges Russia to wait with any grand attacks on Prussia untill France have been able to talk to the Prussian King. France does not accept the attack, since it was done without the consent of his allies.

This month was declared the Prussian Shooting Gallery.

Kill a Prussian if yer Russian became a memorable catch phrase.
Also killing a Prussian got you a bottle of Vodka, some ripped up soldiers were heard to say "Who do those Prussians think they are! Add a P and be better then us... Oh man... I love you dude, yer my best friend, right after this water here" Said soldier proceeded to drain the 'water' and pass out drunk. A bill for dry cleaning my jacket has been sent to the Tsar, I will not nstand for chunks of potato covering my buttons.

In the front things went well, lots of Prussians got killed, but so did lots of Russians because we're flippin incompetant.

France continues to expand into north Africa, with the capture of Tripoli.

Napoleon is supriced at the lack of speed on the completion of handing over the British holdings in Portugal to Spain.

The matter of Prussia turning into anachy and declaring war against Russia is being debated in the high council of the grand alliance. Napoleon is outraged at the attack, and have boosted the defenses of the Prussian-French border. An ultimatum have been sent to Prussia that the attack have to stop or they will have to face the consequences.

The Spanish build up continues in Africa

Swedes launch a new Three Decker the "Karlsrona". (Henrik, help me with spelling here when you get a chance ;) )

Coal delivered to heat Aberdeen this winter.

Top Bottom