Broken Game - FfH2 0.41pJ

HumbleSage

Chieftain
Love FfH2, keep up the good work. Hopefully you can help me with this issue.

Game crashes. No idea why. I have been playing a Huge map game with 12 AI for the past 3 days, besides some minor slowdown no issues. I have attached a zip file with all the relevant files. It includes the program dump and any XML files I have modified. I did NOT modify any of the core game mechanics, just added 4 units (I like to put myself and a couple of those close to me in it :), and yes they are a bit godly :p, but the mod/game runs like a champ.)

My rig is a Dell Optiplex 8400 with a Pentium 4 w/ HT 3.0Ghz, 4GB RAM, NVIDIA GT9500 1GB PCI16x Slotted, Windows XP Pro SP3.

When you load the game all you should have to do is press "ENTER" (I already finished what I wanted to do for my turn). Any help is appreciated.

View attachment BrokenGame.zip

Latest Civ 4 BtS Latest Patch

Love FfH2, keep up the good work. Hopefully you can help me with this issue.

Game crashes. No idea why. I have been playing a Huge map game with 12 AI for the past 3 days, besides some minor slowdown no issues. I have attached a zip file with all the relevant files. It includes the program dump and any XML files I have modified. I did NOT modify any of the core game mechanics, just added 4 units (I like to put myself and a couple of those close to me in it :), and yes they are a bit godly :p, but the mod/game runs like a champ.)

My rig is a Dell Optiplex 8400 with a Pentium 4 w/ HT 3.0Ghz, 4GB RAM, NVIDIA GT9500 1GB PCI16x Slotted, Windows XP Pro SP3.

When you load the game all you should have to do is press "ENTER" (I already finished what I wanted to do for my turn). Any help is appreciated.

View attachment 235973

Latest Civ 4 BtS Latest Patch

HumbleSage,

Can you save it in a form other than a zip file, a normal save? I can take a look.

Best wishes,

Breunor

HumbleSage,

Can you save it in a form other than a zip file, a normal save? I can take a look.

Best wishes,

Breunor

I don't think it will load for you if you don't have my modified files along with it as well (the xml's are all in the zip as well as my dds') but here is the Save file itself if you'd like to try.

View attachment QuickSave.CivBeyondSwordSave

I don't think it will load for you if you don't have my modified files along with it as well (the xml's are all in the zip as well as my dds') but here is the Save file itself if you'd like to try.

View attachment 236004

Oh sorry, I see, you have modified XML files, I didn't read your post carefully. My bad. Sorry, I'm going to turn this one down.

Best wishes,

Breunor

Oh sorry, I see, you have modified XML files, I didn't read your post carefully. My bad. Sorry, I'm going to turn this one down.

Best wishes,

Breunor

No Problem. I was hoping that maybe one of the FfH2 team would pick it up as I am hoping that not only will it help solve my game problem but maybe help with any bug that may or may not be known. Any other takers?

I like helping. :D

Top Bottom