BtS from the shop, UK

Willowmound

Wordbug
It's early. Shops aren't open yet. But when they are in, oh, an hour or so, any UK civvers planning on running out to get a copy?

I'm at work and am so scared shops won't have it, despite all we've been told.

So please, would you tell us when you get a copy?

Apparently some mail order shops in the UK sent it out a day early, I know of atleast one MP UK player that has had it since yesterday, I guess the Royal Post is fast too :p

CS

Hey there fellow Briton.

I might just pop down later and see how much it costs. If it's a good price, I will have to find some way of buying it, even though I haven't got any money.

Let me know!

I'm heading out at lunch. But the one shop close enough is a bit crap and might not have it. I wouldn't be surprised.

(Have you considered tap dancing? I hear it's all the rage as far as street entertainment goes. Might just get you enough money for the x-pack!)

Got mine coming from Amazon UK - be here by tomorrow. I have heard of a shop, someone said they were in stock last night, but could not be sold until this morning. You should get it :), good luck!

Let me know!

I'm heading out at lunch. But the one shop close enough is a bit crap and might not have it. I wouldn't be surprised.

(Have you considered tap dancing? I hear it's all the rage as far as street entertainment goes. Might just get you enough money for the x-pack!)
:D That street already has a glockenspiel player, so I might not get enough attention. Anyway tap dancing is waaaay too cool for me to be seen doing.

What shop are you planning on going to? I have access to only Game and HMV that I know of.

it's so frustrating. there is a Game just 20 minutes walk from me but there's no point me going because I don't have civ4 installed and I've lent my cd to a friend :(. Got to get it back without revealing how desperate and obsessed I am :crazyeye:

I just got my copy from Game down the town, it's installed, speak to you guys in a few weeks!:) :) :)

Attachments

• DSC00006.JPG
    DSC00006.JPG
    226.8 KB · Views: 175
I just got home from Game where I picked up a copy. The store at Canary Wharf is pretty well stocked with them. Installing it now. :goodjob:

Tea towel on doona?

In any case...

I gots it! Is mine! I is happiness-cat incarnate! Woo!

Now to wait four hours till end of work day. Ngh.

Top Bottom