Bug reports and technical issues

Is that the same game where the exceptions occured? If that's the case, it's easily possible the calculation was screwed up and the logging also didn't work right anymore.

Yes, it was.
Going to continue playing anyway :evil:

Haha ;) I have committed a fix now, please report if this kind of error remains in games that were started after the current revision.

Uhm... I did acquire 5 cities, but the game doesn't seem to agree.
Unless Lhasa (Rasa? It starts like that, so if you found another city outside your naming area, it's going to stay Rasa) doesn't count, but the counter seems to imply something else.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0018.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0018.JPG
    169.7 KB · Views: 223
  • AutoSave_AD-0968 Turn 324.CivBeyondSwordSave
    328.5 KB · Views: 33
  • AutoSave_AD-1000 Turn 328.CivBeyondSwordSave
    345.9 KB · Views: 29
How did you acquire your last city?

Okay.

So? It's you who changed the standard interface, don't expect me to support something like that.

What standard interface?
I mean the incomplete text :)
"If you're playing as a Western European civilization, build a"

Looks like somebody is not in a good mood :p

No, you're not using the standard interface, so it's not my fault you can't see the whole message.

Edit: if my answers appear blunt, it's because I don't like posts that just show a screenshot.

I see :) Sorry.
Well, I got this interface from the Blue Marble you designed for DoC btw. I didn't do anything else

No, you didn't. I'm using BlueMarble too and I have the standard interface.

Hey Leoreth,

First of all, I want to say I named my Nord stormcloak in Skyrim Leoroth =P. I think it's a good Nordic name that isn't too... Yngvrgysprffy.

Secondly, I tested some more of the civilization, and found yeah, every single civilization I played cannot open world builder after a certain point. (A few turns after spawning). I know you have a lot to do, but perhaps it's another embassy bug?

Also! By can't open, I mean crash to desktop if I try.

Hey Leoreth,

First of all, I want to say I named my Nord stormcloak in Skyrim Leoroth =P. I think it's a good Nordic name that isn't too... Yngvrgysprffy.

Secondly, I tested some more of the civilization, and found yeah, every single civilization I played cannot open world builder after a certain point. (A few turns after spawning). I know you have a lot to do, but perhaps it's another embassy bug?

Also! By can't open, I mean crash to desktop if I try.

How odd, I was playing as Japan, and just took a shot at opening up the world builder (even though it didn't work the last dozen times), and it worked! The year is 1290, and I have Tibet as vassal. Maybe that is why?

Top Bottom