Bug reports and technical issues

Python exception, sorry :crazyeye:

No need to count to 5471, Notepad++ counts the lines for you. That's actually the only thing I use Notepad++ for.

I know. It was a bit of really not make sense sarcasm. Sorry.

Hi,

I have SVN VD DOC, and when I loaded a commit today, I got a message at the end saying 'warning: one of the files is in a conflicted state'. Now when I load my game, I get a 'BTS has stopped responding' every time. Help?

Delete the current AudioDefines.xml, re-SVN update. Open the VD AudioDefines.xml. Find the part of the code shown. Copy paste into the SVN AudioDefines.xml in the same spot.

It does not create an ideal situation, but I value diplomacy music over sounds for certain civilization's units dying.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but the game doesn't give you credit for building three Cathedrals as Poland. I purchased the Protestant Cathedral since I was running Capitalism, maybe this had something to do with it?

Attachments

• Sobieski AD-1595 Turn 300.CivBeyondSwordSave
    801.5 KB · Views: 33
Crash as Japan, 1445AD... Guessing China tried to collapse, and the game couldnt do it? I dont know. Mongolia collapsed earlier though. Not sure if I would have made UHV #1 or not. Press next turn to see the crash.

Attachments

• Tokugawa AD-1445 Turn 270.CivBeyondSwordSave
    790.5 KB · Views: 37
Don't have any screens, but while I was playing as Rome, the Byzantines didn't spawn. When the Turks spawned, the Byzantines "Respawned" and flipped Constantinople and Athens. The Byzantines only spawn when Rome is alive, but why didn't they this time?

Don't have any screens, but while I was playing as Rome, the Byzantines didn't spawn. When the Turks spawned, the Byzantines "Respawned" and flipped Constantinople and Athens. The Byzantines only spawn when Rome is alive, but why didn't they this time?

If Rome is stable enough the Byzantines don't spawn.

I remember reading that Cromwell was a pretty autocratic ruler, so I'm pretty sure that dynamic name makes sense for England running Autocracy as the Government civic. Though it is a little confusing, since Commonwealth seems to imply a more liberal style of governance. I guess it's similar to the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea being undemocratic, not republican, and ruled absolutely by the dictator.

I remember reading that Cromwell was a pretty autocratic ruler, so I'm pretty sure that dynamic name makes sense for England running Autocracy as the Government civic. Though it is a little confusing, since Commonwealth seems to imply a more liberal style of governance. I guess it's similar to the Democratic People's Republic of North Korea being undemocratic, not republican, and ruled absolutely by the dictator.

The name should be British Union for the autocratic civics Commonwealth is democratic I know because I switched from the republican civics to the fascist ones and the name didn't change I believe it is the fault of Christo Rendetor.

That can't be right. It's not in the rename city method, that would be easy. It's the assign name method, which is used when a new city is founded. The problem is that I need to know the location in the city name map where the incorrect name is read, but the exception only shows me where the method is called that reads the city name map.

What year is turn 76?
You know, maybe we can eliminate some civilization that can't possibly found city at that time.. (like civilization that spawn before Portugal but haven't spawn yet at turn 78)

I presume that is a 600 AD scenario?

Or a simpler suggestion :
Upon winning or retiring from a game, one can see the game playback..
So from the playback, we can find out who founded a city at turn 76 and where ;)

Or a simpler suggestion :
Upon winning or retiring from a game, one can see the game playback..
So from the playback, we can find out who founded a city at turn 76 and where ;)
That's a good idea. Do we still have a save from that game?

Top Bottom