Bug Reports

Great mod, very rich in content; Didn't realise the one in the workshop was outdated and continued here. Maybe chop it up in a few components to bypass the size workshop's restrictions?

Got a time victory (430 turns/ 5600AD) when I had only barely reached the medieval age, so that needs work. Maybe the 20% tech penalty per new city has something to do with this? (seems a bit excessive).

Golden ages provide huge (like x5 normal) quantities of faith and culture. This (in part) causes the early emergence of religion. Not sure about the negative effects of the culture increase, but surely it is better to let this come in slowly, and not in such huge lumps?

Also felt I had too much gold throughout the game. AI/CC build so many units its not funny any more. Setting the min distance between cities at 4 means that the map fills out really early, making social policies that effect new cities obsolete before they come into play.

I have honey showing up on a tile instead of being a mercantile city state only trade item as the description says. I get a plantation recommendation. After building the plantation I still get the recommendation to build it on the same tile but its there and honey is added to the luxury resources list that I have.

I'm using the most recent version (4.04 from Google Drive, which I downloaded just hours ago) and I can't view the policies screen to adopt a policy, either with or without the advancement screen enabled.

Any suggestions on how to fix that?

Attachments

• Logs.rar
    88 KB · Views: 35
I'm using the most recent version (4.04 from Google Drive, which I downloaded just hours ago) and I can't view the policies screen to adopt a policy, either with or without the advancement screen enabled.

Any suggestions on how to fix that?

It is a temporarily fix out until next version that should come soon.
Remove from CCTP/Shared/AdvancedScreen fro the mod.
This should avoid the policy problem.

Milk Farm description says its requires either sheep or cows, but to build one you need sheep and cows locally.

Could someone please tell me why Civ V is randomly crashing when I play CCTP 4.04 v1? I already removed the Achievement Screen folder and fixed the manpower bug by setting all the costs to zero. It's crashed on three separate games.

Attachments

• Logs.rar
    53.8 KB · Views: 59
not really a bug but
Idol is at the left edge of the spirit tech tree. It actually has a prereg of leadership and should be further right. I don't know how hard the trees are to adjust and get right.

Building Hohenzollern castle causes CTD. Spice house needs local resource Uranium? Also Radio requires Stealth???

Hey there ! Not much of a bug, it's more like a tweak that must be made : the city-states have a very slow progression at prehistorci ages, so they end up building an army of caveman that ALWAYS gets in your way, it's really disappointing :S They should be given a science boost or something that would make them stop building so much of these units.

Crash
I don't know where the log files are but all I know is that I crash at turn 25, I have restarted 3 times and it always happens.

Tech error: Pharao requires monarchy, monarchy requires Pharao
Found a temporary fix, go to the directory

C:\Users\[User]\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Community Call To Power V.4.04 (v 1)\CCTP\Technologies

Then open Technology_PrereqTechs.sql

Look for the line of code
SELECT 'TECH_MONARCHY', 'TECH_PHARAO' UNION ALL

And delete it.

MAKE SURE IT ISN'T
SELECT 'TECH_MONARCHY', 'TECH_HIERARCHY' UNION ALL

Hi

Tech Philosophy requires Tech Democracy

Tech Democracy requires Tech Government

Tech Government requires Tech Code of Laws

Tech Code of Laws requires Tech Philosophy

mod is dead! at least until gilga can get time/help to work on it. no matter what you try it will always end in a crash at some point.

interesting, I thought I tried everything... can you let me know what you did because i am going crazy not being able to play!... I cant stand playin bnw anymore without cctp its too boring on its own.

Top Bottom