Bush, 43rd President of the USA

Emerald_Knight

Chieftain
Hi again, I've added George W. Bush to Civ5 for America, replacing Washington. The new unit is ISAF and the UB is DHS. As always, let me know of any major bugs.

Bush.jpg

BushLoading.jpg

I think we need a Leaderheads forum... :mischief:

As usual Bush´s quote is totally unintelligible.. so, nice job! :goodjob:

you should have used No Child Left Behind as a ua, spend 5 extra gold per turn get 1 less research... bush what a moron, how did this guy get elected twice? kinda makes me ashamed of being american.... thats it... states rights. IOWA SECESSION!!!

Moderator Action: This is not the proper thread for political discussions. That belongs in the OT forum. Watch out for spam - especially when it borders on trolling.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

If Iowa cedded from the US, I'm going to Texas. But in my opinion, Bush isn't that bad... Compared to certain presidents.

But seriously, nice job. It looks good. I do love the quote! Lol.

Yes ... I would be interested in the Stats of the UU and UB

I found your mod on the mod download list and loaded it up. It's good I liked it. Don't listen to the all the people who hate Bush and want you to turn it into a joke.

I don't get the part about evil intenet and forces though, I think that sentance needs tweeking. And the Sentance "Putting food on their families."

@ flyingbunnys ... please tell us what the UB and UU actually "DO"

... I'd like to know the stats and functionality of these additions ...

that information is not helpful in the least -_-

I hope your voice acting is Jon Stewart's George Bush impersonation.

"*heh heh heh heh* I'm a decaaahder *heh heh heh heh*"

Hello, I am writing to you with regards to the George W. Bush civ that you had created. When I attempt to use the ISAF unit, it appears as a Paratrooper but it does not have a paradrop ability available. Do you known how to add the .xml code needed to fix this? Thank You.

Top Bottom