[GS] Canada Livestream Discussion

Neighbourhoods in FOW. They don't really resemble the mystery object.

Guess you could be right, I hardly ever build them so didn't recognize the silhouette. Think it's time for a break :crazyeye:

I am not keen on the 3rd agenda. With two agendas, the AIs act a little better than psychopaths. With 3.... *shudders*

They really need to tone down global warming/climate change mechanics. It's way too strong in my opinion. I know they want it strong enough so it isn't meaningless. But here we are in the 21st century, and Florida isn't flooded yet.

Do we know if there's a way to tone this down like you can with natural disasters?

https://twitter.com/EdBeach23/status/1073266363081330688

Ed's response to some one who thought you can't decrease CO2 levels.

Edit: They will cover how to decrease CO2 levels in the coming weeks as I understand it.

Last edited:
Watching the first part of the stream that I missed now.

He said he teased on social media the reveal in the 2nd save. He says no one seemed to latch on to his hints (which I'm assuming he meant the rock bands). I don't follow social media, so I'm not familiar with his teases. Does anyone know what these were? No one figured them out?

Anyone know where this population is coming from?
Spoiler :
Maori.jpg

I'm sorry if this is redundant. I ran a search for the word "population" and nothing related to the thread came up. As to whether the system just hasn't updated or whether this is a new question, I don't know.
PS, I am not a food/population expert but doesn't this seem like a bit (well actually allot) more than you might expect?

Top Bottom