[BTS] Churchill & The Mysterious Ladies (BTS Immortal game)

Pause is okay for me. I am busy tomorrow night. Out for dinner at parents and probably not back and awake till some time sat afternoon.

have a good night ;)

:scan:

enjoy yo'sef! I'll be going out to, but it is quite some time before the evening arrives ;)

Last edited:
When did we all get lives???? In a way I am glad to see Mylene going out more. Gaming 24/7 or being at a PC all day is not good for you. I am far too guilty of this myself. Albeit I do a lot less gaming than you two.

http://wccftech.com/amd-ryzen-7-1700x-389-8-core-cpu-benchmarks-leaked/

Interesting leaked stats for the new AMD chips. At 3.4ghz they seem to be matching Intel quite well. This chip was only 3.4ghz and 65w TDP. Release date is only a few weeks away now. Might wait for the S5 version. See what pricing in UK is like.

It's getting more difficult with joined together playing in the evenings, often already tired at that time (random thought)

Curious, what time for you currently?
10pm here soon :)

Gumbo turning into a philosophical bear..

lol awesome pic ~~
backup avatar for Gumbo

Very true, more nature less pollution..but will humanity learn?
(joining the philo side, paci switch ;))

Slightly disturbing cover i guess, but great song ;)
But i am sure that's what they intended.

I silenced everyone with that it seems ~~
My listening to sentimental songs.. ;)

Gumbo you seem full of energy, time to play? ;)

Last edited:
Let's just play when we can.

It's 4PM. I was around earlier, but did not see yall around so moved onto other things.

There's no worries here though.

this bear is a deep thinker:

2 turns of anarchy for you ;)

I"m afraid the damage has been done..and now the leader of the free world is a nut job

:rockon:

Wasn't sure if My was too tired or not

energetic bear:

Last edited:
I am around. I slept through most of the afternoon. Slow Sunday.

Great pic.

I could play earlier in evenings if Lymond was around. He tends to arrive 9-10pm uk time.

Very busy at work at present. So short of staff at present meaning everyone has to do more.

So have we given up for today already?

Warrior princess can't bear any sunday excitement. :D

Yeah sentimental songs around valentine is a sad sign of single life. Get back in the game. I mean civ 4. Much safer. :D

Last edited:
Okay where is game at? Looks like we still have more cottages to pillage here.

3 turns off astronomy. 3t of GA left.

What is left to be done this turn? Looking at save now.

Looks like most things are done here.

Do we still want this new WE? We have quite a few left from stack. Guess it could be useful.

Think we had already fine tuned here.

Strange bear fetishes going on here!! Time to focus on game Lymond.

Let me move the game on a turn. Not ready for civic changes yet.

Last edited:
*snip* hmm not much i think, we want slavery when golden age has 1 turn left and just some fine tuning until then but cities all look fine.

We also wanted OR?

Where do you find all those great bear pics ;)

I think that was cos of the galley, if we want a galleon faster we should 1 pop whip first.
Then we would not have 8 pop for forge whip afterwards.
Could move London Axe for settler protection, seems like our Justi units are a bit far away.
Or Nottingham Jumbo ;)

My thinking was that faster galleon is nice, getting started earlier on middle progress (York settler will be ready too). Moai are just playing around basically.
If we whip the galley, it's finished as galleon on Astro turn.

For logistics, stuff should probably be loaded 1N of Nottingham ;)
So earlier galleon movement there works fine.

Last edited:
hee hee...I just find them based on your descriptions..ha

ok..less ursine humor and more focus on the...um..bear necessities of this game

I can't remember if there was any more decisions for this turn

hmm..seems like we have not discussed this turn much..but Gumbo has done all the micros.

the elies are for the middle

I don't see much..I was checking cities, and I'm sure My is right now. I think she said we'd 3 pop the forge instead of 4 pop.

or switch tiles....

ha..I assumed she was checkin' the save..but maybe she nodded off in the process :lol:

would galleon be two pop still with forge? ( I was thinking we could get a lot of hammers into Maoi from forge whip and galleon whip)

I was thinking another settler outta Hun.. Weren't we gonna whip a Galleon out of Antioch?

That's fine..settler does have a bit of a walk

I think start Galley in Antioch is fine and we can just build it until astro and then 2 pop it. (remember ND is built now)

well, in that case, even better to whip galleon..hold..then whip forge..maoi..complete galleon..maoi.. But we would still put hammers in forge...galleon whip already decent right now

yeah..really all about how urgent we feel about settling the middle..I'm fine either way. If building maoi..it'd be nice to max the OFs...although I certainly realize maoi is not integral to our success

the whip has to occur the turn before astro arrives if whip the galley (it will metamorph IBT)

for My's plan I don't think there's any tile adjustment..just keep maxing hammers into Forge for now

Last edited:
I can hold if you have other moves or changes??

We would have to switch builds as we have no slavery right now. 3 pop whip seems fine.

I think let's move this on. Will keep Mylene awake!

Switching tiles adds commerce and growth but we lose an extra pop from the whip? Albeit gain more hammers from a 28-29 hammer whip. Switching 2 mines is worth 6 science a turn. (Stone and mine.)_

Hun has 33 hammers for galleon.

Antioch could also switch to galley.

Galleon has 44 hammers.So 37 74. With forge would have little hammers for OF. Without forge it makes 2 pop whip look great. I think we want growth here?

If we switch to a farm and mine we get 3T growth and 10 hammers a turn. This might work out best. So 8 pop. 2 pop whip galleon with good OF. Then whip forge for 3 pop.

We have the 2mp mace still for protection too. Axe or Ellie could work too.

So decision on warwick.
Whip galley on turn of astronomy. Then whip forge.
So tile managment? Now? All mines or food and mines for growth?

Okay ending turn leave tiles as planned previously.

Last edited:
Okay new turn.
Bud has spread to Newcastle.
Conf to coventry.
Spanish teching MT.
Mongols have DR now.

Plan for GG???

Worker near Newcastle has no useful builds apart from road?
Really not played that far yet. 1 turn off civic changes.
Selected road. Distant phant has moved as city guard on border city. GG can head to Antoich.
Adrianople should not build forge this turn. 59/120 hammers is perfect whip. Suggest library? Unless we want 2 pop whip?
Not factored in org. Eaaakk.
2 artists and rest merchants in Nic.
This is the most peaceful bunch of AI I have ever met. Spanish have plotted all game and done nothing. Boudi even as JC has done nothing. Even with a weak Justin. Qin did plot but has now lost the plot altogether.

Yes more bud would help here. We could still get control of AP. Albeit QIN is supporting Spanish right now. Were about 15 short. Not too hard.

If Ai get free religion it might switch Isabella out of Bud. Winning AP is unlikely here without taking down Qin. Need Boudi help here.

Any final changes??

UOS in Hun is fine. 39 hammers is also perfect settler whip. We may just want to capture the barb cities first?

Flip side this is our last full turn of 100% science. 66 gold could be useful too. Otherwise astronomy is 3 turns.

Attachments

• Church AD-0780.CivBeyondSwordSave
    225.2 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Sounds like you are on last turn of GA now?

Boudi teched gunpowder ~~

No idea for general currently, i guess it's keeping him for now?

I stay out of worker micro..! ;)

Nicea could get border pop now with artists, not much left to plunder.
We want CH whipped here i would say, some hammers needed.

Adria gets 2 pop whip already anyways, Org Reli.

I just noticed we are Boudi's only friends lol

Isa was a bit strange yup, really expected some kind of stack moving.
Now she will have Conqs soon, teched military too.

All fine, not too complicated with Justi war over now.
Just saw Hun already has many overflow hammers, will not make use of 3 pop settler whip if you also chop. I guess we not really need that Jumbo anymore. Maybe UoS now.

I think we are spending too much time on that ;)

Last edited:
oh..good that Iz is not going Edu now...I assume GK will go Guilds now..he might trade for it

he could complete that road then move to east for workshop there or we move to middle with settler

Boudi not teching Edu. Cathy still not appreciating our quality resources

yeah..I just say hold onto him...nothing to really upgrade too unless we do a sword or axeman to mace for barb cities (edit: forget..swords died)

(interesting: we can bribe Cathy and Iz on GK..probably not now..but something interesting for later)

yeah..just run two artists in Nic

We might consider Bud spread soon after Org switch. It'd be nice to take over AP eventually to prevent shenanigans...plus the OR bonus is nice

(Newcastle worker can move next turn to catch a boat ride to the new world)

I've been eyeing fish/marble/furs, but appears to be some land due N of Adria to check out. Settling on Silver not bad either if seafood present

question is..for how long? doesn't appear to be the most psycho bunch here but got to figure someone will start targeting her. She is the largest civ right now though.

We might be able to keep Iz in religion, but worse case is that she is someone who likes it like Darius or somesuch

we can move a warrior or spear from Thess to Warwick now..might as well have some MP there

I don't see anything other than we have a WE losing hammers in Hun, but also OF or chop hammers there. We could certainly 3 pop a settler there after growth. We could complete WE now and whip settler after 1t build..or put hammers into Sankore. (i think we may have neglected usage of this city but i guess we did need the wealth building too)

If I'm not mistaken, 1t into settler now is perfect for 3 pop whip later after growth? WE ..on the other hand, might be nice for barb cities.

well..looks like there may be several decent city spots with food, so I think we want more setters. We can get those hammers back on the settler whip. Chop into Sankore or WE next turn. And we still have Maoi to put OF hammers into later since we know we are building it

well, no guarantee of that

we're just waiting for you to decide for us ;)

we can do some wealth building in cities next turn too, if needed. The biggest issue on banking on Astro finishing next turn - even if it says it will - is the beakers you lose IBT

let 'er rip

I think My is waiting for you to end the turn :D

Last edited:
We'll go with settler for now. Mix up the decisions a bit.

Any other changes??

30g for optics?
UoS does not help with astronomy unless wonder is built. We can run wealth.

I'll end turn.

Isabella demands we end deals with Celts. have to refuse. :o

Last edited:
Sometimes i just like watching too, it's not easy if you are always deciding stuff..

Yep nitey, sorry but it's not right waiting for me on all this stuff.
We are 3 peoples playing, not one leader and her 2..dunno which word to pick.

Last edited:
We like to hear you agree with us :D

Sorry, Izzy, no can do

I think My is getting ready for bed, so we can end here. Post save and we can review when we get a chance for final Astro push

Nights ;)

izzy worker i noted was completing road 2 tiles away.. GM can hop on that this turn and fairly fast route to Moscow with Engi now

I think we will probably have to complete Astro at 100% this turn somehow, so Optics to GK may not be bad. We can build wealth in London for a turn. We need about 550 beakers but we will lose quite a bit IBT which could make Astro not finish.

servants..lackeys..:lol:

anyway...I was just kidding. I don't really view it like that. We learn a lot from you.. But we are throwing out ideas really and just looking for consensus..as a team...your input helps keep the flow going. I think you may be a little tired ;)

ha..this is a cute one

Last edited:
Right I need to get to bed too. I'll upload for night.

We can get 70g for optics now. Isabella and us just got a GM.

We can do civics and other stuff tomorrow.

Optics and 13g = astronomy 1 turn. Civic changes might effect that.

Yep night from not so energetic bear.

Attachments

• Church AD-0800.CivBeyondSwordSave
    226.5 KB · Views: 219
Top Bottom