[BTS] Churchill & The Mysterious Ladies (BTS Immortal game)

Yep pends when Mylene and me are free and how much times the bears take up. At times you need a break too.

So where is everyone??

Well maybe Monday is a good point to continue?

I"m ready whenever. Maybe some time this early evening

Doing summer stuff currently (finally sunny here ~~) and taking a Civ break, sorry guys.
After sgotm finished i was still motivated, but after the break i got involved in other activities and feels like i need a pause anyways from playing.

Very good. Very good. ;) Take as much time as you want. That's the nice thing about this game...no pressure..and it's always here ready and waiting when we are willing.

Another pause? Take as much time as you need Mylene. Just use sun cream.

Been crazy warm in UK today. Nearly up to 26-28 degrees here. Summer is coming. Winter is coming too but that is July. :D

So what are we doing with this?

We're just waiting for Miss My to ditch her fake friends for her real friends here ;)

Anyway, I'll always be willing to finish this game when everyone is ready. The game will always be here for us.

I was hoping we would finish it rather than 'always' have it here.

I'll park this thread for now. Not realy playing much civ myself. 30 degrees outside.

A year on and could be 30 degrees outside again. Guess we should wait for heatwave to die down?

Top Bottom