CityIOT: A New Beginning

By account with Thor I am to change my plans and to be part of his police force as a detective unit.

Character: Rhona McLain, chief of the St. Michael Detective Unit, who was in a past career a police officer in the Glasgow Police Department before her migration, now serving as a 44 year old chief.

Subfaction: The St. Michael Detective Unit, part of the Metro Police Department

City Map.jpg

DU: The Detective Unit's primal offices, part of the main police department.
DA: The Detective Academy, which consist of a humble lecture hall, some seminar/meeting rooms, a mock lab on the top floor and a mock crime scene room in the basement.
L: forensics labs, for helping in detective cases.
AB: the apartment block which Rhona lives. The landlord of the apartment block is a Lara Shoemaker.

Dropping out for reasons stated in Argentina. Will rejoin if the city is standing when I get back.

maybe because it's Christmas and people can't computer

Irrelevant to my point. This is one of the few times I can computer, so I either try now or never.

And everyone else can do not now.

QUITE THE DILEMMA

Irrelevant to my point. This is one of the few times I can computer, so I either try now or never.

It's not irrelevant seeing as he was pointing out the reason for the problem. Anyway, it sounds more like you just want it to die, seeing as you're giving so little leeway.

It's not irrelevant seeing as he was pointing out the reason for the problem. Anyway, it sounds more like you just want it to die, seeing as you're giving so little leeway.

For once, I agree with arrow. Background is very unimportant for a politics-bassed game, and can just be made up as the game goes on. If you're just waiting on 2-3 people, you can start the game and they can simply just fill it out later.

It is irrelevant to my point. My point was merely what was happening, not why.

Anyways, forgoing that, the reason I'm giving so little leeway is because several players lack their buildings and any indication of their situation; this actually does make it quite hard to run. And I don't want it to die, but the reason I'm disinclined to start is that, given attrition rates and the current number of signups, it looks like this will collapse pretty quickly, anyways. If everyone's still interested, I can start it, but it's worth noting that only a handful of players have reacted to my calls for more information...

Me too: I had given my building details etch and will gladly ensure that chaos will have a hard time this time thanks to me and meh boss Thorvald the Kicker of Crime's Arse! :D

Anyway: I like the idea of forging as we go along for the sake it would be more... organic.

Finally: I agree with AA that the problem you faced was your targeted the time of year that people only tend to go to their computers for festive purpose such as going "Merry Christmas" or Steam sales. Now we can have this game screaming and kicking into live so that Rhona McLain may start questioning people in investigating the crime of the moment.

Top Bottom