Civ 3 Savegame Editor v0.32 beta

I GET AN ERROR! Whats the problem? "Access Violation at address 0043B4DD"

-Howcome everything screws up on me?

When I go to load a saved game in SGE 3.2 it says the file is protected and won't load? I am using Win XP and have tried loading the editor in both XP and win 98/2000 compatibility. Any clues.
Also any way to edit the courthouses to work like they did in Civ 2. Sucks when you capture a town so far from your capitol or Forbidden Palace and it takes FOREVER for the city to even get to produce 2 shields.

hey, guys... i just installed Civ3... im still in a beginners mode in this game.. i dont want switch playing in Civ4 coz i still want to know the game. maybe you guys could help me out to this game.. anyways! nize site.. keep it up.. thnks for the downloads! ciao!

I must be dumb cause i cant get it to work. ive downloaded all the others and they dont work either...

I installed the save game editor, but every time I try to open a file it either says the file has been protected or "access violation at ...."

What am i doing wrong, or is this not intended for Civ 3 Conquests?

i cant get this to work........when i try to load a file it either says that the file is protected or "access violation"

am i doing something wrong or is this not meant for Civ 3 Conquests?

I wrote the editor in Windows 98 and it works fine. If it is having some problem, I would guess that Windows 98 and Windows XP file handling mehod are different and it results in this problem.

Is there any other XP users that are facing the same problem?

Erik

ya i have windows xp

I need a save game editor that allows me to edit the map of a saved game so I can put some resources around me. I am tired of my map not getting the resources that I really need.

I want the feature to work on Civilization 3: Complete.

Dear dude that made this editor. I downloaded it and i can pull up the screen. I try to open a save and it says "file access denied". Is there ne way i can load a game?
plz email me at RSFirstbase@aol.com
or reply on here

Navy Dude:
The thread is nearly six years old. The "Dear dude" that made the utility has specifically stated that it will not work for anything but the first releases of generic, vanilla Civ III. And that it was written for Windows 98. And the last time the guy posted in these forums, anywhere, was in this thread, Dec. 12, 2001. So I guess what I'm really trying to say here is...,

Whad'ya doin' using your first post to bump a thread that's been pushing up daisies so long it's become a fossil?

Oh, btw, welcome to the forums.

Perhaps. Still, I would suggest that if Navy Dude had read the thread, compared his problem with others in the thread, taken a look at when the thread was first posted, realized how old it was, taken a moment to wonder if the guy was still around, taken a moment longer to check the guy's profile and seen that he hadn't posted subsequently in almost 6 years, he (Navy Dude, that is) quite possible might have realized that making his post was moot. Anyway, I ramble. Hmm... that reminds me of something... What is it?... Rambling... Ramble on... And now's the time, the time is now...
Oh, I can't remember.

Let me add to the pandemonium ... The utility forum is always...dead for some odd reason...

>_>

<_<

I think the moderators here should archive some of these bad boys seeing how they are almost little to no use. I mean some seriously have been dead for 4 years, doesn't that deserve and archiving and locking?

Oh well I have no room to criticize the mods here, they do quite a nice job here.

Although there is always a chance that one of the makers will come and try to re-update their utilities...

:lol: and how many times has this happened? :p

I guess thats a good reason but when the programmer hasn't been seen for like...3 years I have lost all faith in their return and if they did return it would only be for a short period of time.

Top Bottom