Votes: 0 0.0%
  • New York Autumn Trees by Balthasar

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Grassland Forest by Goldfool

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Fitted Irrigation by Pounder ftw!

We really should have an AV system, everyone vote their order of preference and let this be calculated as part of the total. So many beautiful entries…

Balthasar's trees are so beautiful from a purely artistic POV, pity he didn't do any more work on that.

Balthasar's trees are so beautiful from a purely artistic POV, pity he didn't do any more work on that.

???..what? What more work did I need to do on it? If you mean the whole tree sets thing, I still research and match trees to the location of the terrain I'm working on. My whole Old West Map derives from a request made by Spacer One for a Northwestern tree set; it also features accurate plains trees, desert plants and bayou grasses. The trees I added to the Jurassic Park terrain are authentically Hawaiian, etc. etc. I could pack them up as tree packs if you're interested.

And thank you for the kind words. I was surprised to see this nominated, but I'm very proud of it.

I meant that there appears to be no more terrain except for the trees… As beautiful as it is, it makes everything look out of place. Unless you did make the rest of the terrain and it can't be found?

In New York (where I grew up) the grass generally stays green through the fall, so the base terrain needn't change, unlike, say, in the midwest where it's often brown by late September. If you'd like me to make some Hills Forest & Mountain Forest tiles to go with these, meet me in the Autumn Trees thread, and we'll see what we can whip up for you.

Who started the fitting irrigation idea, wasn't it some guy called Nessus or something?

Pounder's win is well deserved. He probably did more for terrain modding than any other guy.

Top Bottom