Civilopedia bugs (minor)

PieceOfMind

Drill IV Defender
Retired Moderator
This is a very minor bug but I thought I'd best mention it anyway. It appeared with 3.19 as far as I can tell.

Under the civpedia entries for Harbour and for Cothon, it says they are required to build a Feitoria - not a Customs House. The Feitoria is the Portugese UB. I checked in 3.17 and there it said Customs House correctly.

I'm wondering why on Earth a change in 3.19 would have caused this. If I see any more civilopedia bugs I'll post them here.

EDIT... It seems I can't reproduce it now. Either it's a bit elusive or I was mistaken in the first place. Hmmm

It's likely you were just Portugal and ingame. If your UB has a prerequisite it will say the UB's name instead of the regular building in the Civilopedia. At least I think it does.

I thought that too, but turns out I was playing as the French. I did have Unrestricted Leaders on for memory, if that matters.

My first thought when I saw the typo was to check whether I was Portugal.

I've seen this before as well, and I'm talking about the opening screen civilopedia. Not just the feitoria, but the citadel as well. It's totally random though, I don't know how to reproduce it. And there are no python exceptions or assert messages when this happens. One thing though, I've only seen it in the sevopedia, but that's more likely because I never play default civ with the default civilopedia...

Top Bottom