CivIVor - second season?

Status
Not open for further replies.
seems you forgot me ID...no big deal unless you need another person. If not i can sub for one of you when the need arises

seems you forgot me ID...no big deal unless you need another person. If not i can sub for one of you when the need arises

Sorry, I must have been working off the wrong list. Anyway, you're welcome to join in, we're not maxed out yet. :)

Javy is choosing options A-3

Sounds good...

option A-1

Also..I am a bit better than where BC had put me.

And also Javy is a warlords-noble player

Oh right am i actually meant to be updating that thing

good (noble and below)
RB
shane?
javy
classical hero
davo?

very good (prince-monarch)

rhymes
happy alex
igloodude
whomp(i've judged your playing ability there based on your spoilers)
azza
robboo

even better emporer and above
JH
Me
cane
mullholland
darkness

ok well thats just me skimming everyones posts, please dont be offended if i put you in the wrong group or anything, we could do with two more players really.

IIRC I think shane is prince level.

Option A carries based on the number of votes already tallied.

I'll PM Xanikk, and if anyone knows of anyone else interested in playing, ask them ASAP so we can get an 'even' 18 players.

And just so everyone knows, given the teaming, retiring to AI is going to be a less pleasant option for your neighbors in this game than in the on-your-own games, so please understand that you'll be expected to provide your own sub should you have to drop out.

Along that line of thought - given the teaming, I suppose a teammate could do one's turns over the short term...

AHHHH! Don't classify me in the even better category. I win consistently on prince but have never even tried a Monarch game. Not to mention I have never played Warlords. Tell me as we approach the date on this thing so I can buy it on Direct 2 Drive. Cheers.
Mulholland

Just heard about this from an other site and after my recent weekend would like to sign up for this.

I've played exactly 3 MP cIV games in my life and could easily be considered an MP noob

Meli

Just heard about this from an other site and after my recent weekend would like to sign up for this.

I've played exactly 3 MP cIV games in my life and could easily be considered an MP noob

Meli

I'm almost afraid to ask what happened in your weekend that would induce you to join a Civ4 MP game. :lol:

Anyway, you're in. :)

Matrix, Rik, Stapel, Kryszchov (or however you damn spell it), Beam, Shabbaman, Killer and myself in a room playing cIV.

Fun huh?

Meli

I'd like to make my case for all war. If each team has to count on only their own team for support then there's no ganging up on one team. Dogpiles will happen if we allow alliances between teams whereas all war will mean you have no one to count on but your teammates....luxs, resources, units techs and making sure your backdoor is always secure.

My couple pennies worth.

Matrix, Rik, Stapel, Kryszchov (or however you damn spell it), Beam, Shabbaman, Killer and myself in a room playing cIV.
Fun huh?
Meli
The upside is you won't lose your luggage playing in a pitboss game. :crazyeye:

I didn't lose my luggage they just sent it on a different plane and delivered it directly to my house the next day.

Always war sounds good to me.

Meli

Fun huh?

Meli

i believe its spelt french not entirely sure on that though.

which group you want me to stick you in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom