Civver Looking For PBEM Game...

wow pbems are still running. maybe i'll look for my civ4 copy

Please do because the Civ4 Multiplayer community, though still sizable, is shrinking here(naturally over time) but the games have evolved (with mods, to the most imaginative variants). To the extent that innovations have been examined and a number taken into Civ6.
The Civ4 Mod community have to my mind been a major innovation driving force.

Where are the civvers looking for pbem games? We have a lot of games needing replacement of players!

Where are the civvers looking for pbem games? We have a lot of games needing replacement of players!

I'm looking for games and can jump into existing ones or start up new ones with people.. Just posted in a Slack board today about reviving some Civ 4 PBEM and was pointed here!

Been PBEMing with friends for the last 10+ years
3.19 BtS, no mods installed
GMT-5
Any civ works
Email preferred, though DM here would work

I'm looking for games and can jump into existing ones or start up new ones with people.. Just posted in a Slack board today about reviving some Civ 4 PBEM and was pointed here!

Been PBEMing with friends for the last 10+ years
3.19 BtS, no mods installed
GMT-5
Any civ works
Email preferred, though DM here would work

Hey so are you still interested? Because we are looking for a player in this game.

Omeganot joined Nipty game but was replaced by MIchov. Last Omeganot activity was Nov 2017.

Anyone up for PBEM game using the Realism Invictus mod? Looking for someone who can play at least a turn a day.

Replacement needed for Givem 18 but not on Earth:
https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/give-me-18-but-not-on-earth-new-pbem.452162/

You would control Incas in the late game and have a mid tier power ready to influence the power politics in a situation of delicate balance of power.

Also in Earth 1000AD for Mali:
https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/earth-1000-ad-nighthawks-game.623170/

Hi, Sinimusta! Did you find an interested player? If don't, please, notify me, and I will play the turns to maintein the game moving.

We are looking for a replacement for this game! Please don't jump in all at once :cry:.

Top Bottom