• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

College Football 2008

Dear god, your an Aggies fan?

The only thing Tech's won recently is the STD capital of college campuses. Somehow, we beat them even when we are perfectly mediocre.

If they could beating Oklahoma thoughI might have a little less animosity ;)

Maybe they are just humble southern folk.

That's funny. Though it is a bit strange that Iowa was the sole place to pick Florida as most likely to bust and Montana the sole place to pick USC:confused:

As for Texas Tech, the offense is going to be jaw-droppingly good again and the defense is going to be a little better. And a little better is probably all they need to get them over the hump for a chance to win the Big 12 south title. The expectations have got to be high, as this is should be the best Texas Tech team in a very long time.

Another team that has high expectations for success is Clemson. Under Bowden they still have yet to win 10 games. Considering the talent they have, this is certainly has to be woefully underachieving. Match this with an ACC that is really down this year and if Bowden can't finally get the job done with an ACC title, it probably never will happen while he is at the helm.

RF, they have been saying that about Tech for a decade. "Just a bit better on defense and they can win the Big 12!". I'll believe it when I see it.

RF, they have been saying that about Tech for a decade. "Just a bit better on defense and they can win the Big 12!". I'll believe it when I see it.

But the offense has NEVER been this talented with this much returning talent. If they can keep opposing offenses under 50, they will be hard to beat. A mediocre defense is all they need.

Clemson sucks and the ACC sucks. They shouldn't even get an auto BCS berth

You are right, the ACC is horrid this year. It's probably about as strong as the Mountain West. But someone will come out of the ACC and snag a BCS spot, deserving or not, and Clemson is about as good a bet as anyone from that sorry conference.

But the offense has NEVER been this talented with this much returning talent. If they can keep opposing offenses under 50, they will be hard to beat. A mediocre defense is all they need.

They don't have a recognizable running game though. Can be beat with effecient gameplanning.

You are right, the ACC is horrid this year. It's probably about as strong as the Mountain West. But someone will come out of the ACC and snag a BCS spot, deserving or not, and Clemson is about as good a bet as anyone from that sorry conference.

If the WAC or the MWC manage to win a BCS game this year, that conference will have won more BCS games than the ACC.

Pencil OSU in title game, their only real game got easier

Please. A day-to-day injury to a QB one month away from the game who is also backed up by the most talented backup in the country.

If Mitch Mustain becomes USC's QB....well, OSU-USC will be the biggest loss-loss game of all time. OSU wins or Mustain wins :(

Sanchez is not squeaky clean either but Mustain is just a spoiled punk.

Please. A day-to-day injury to a QB one month away from the game who is also backed up by the most talented backup in the country.

Today its "hopes to be back for opening game"--thats not day to day.

UNC is going to the National Championship. You heard it here folks.

UNC could go undefeated and a 3 loss team from any other conference would jump them. Or should jump them.

I'm thinking Meineke Car Care Bowl for you guys ;)

UNC is going to the National Championship. You heard it here folks.

Wow, calling the University of Northern Colorado, a team that was 1-11 last year and 1-10 the year before that to go to the FCS national title game. That is really going out on a limb.:p

They don't have a recognizable running game though. Can be beat with effecient gameplanning.

That efficient game-planning really worked for Oklahoma last year...

Top Bottom