Colonialist Legacies’ Inuit for VP

Like the Campodian mod this one also has a dependency for the promotion icons that was merged in latest 3.7.4 into main VP.
Just deleting the dependency in the modinfo seems to be working. Just letting you know

With the latest update Qamutiik can not pick up the ruins, which is pretty dumb considering the 3/4 UC Inuit start without a pathfinder...

With the latest update Qamutiik can not pick up the ruins, which is pretty dumb considering the 3/4 UC Inuit start without a pathfinder...
Oh shoot. Yeah, you’re right

For now, turn off BALANCE_CORE_GOODY_RECON_ONLY until a workaround is done.

Igluviaq only gets +1 hammer instead of +3 from the order policy. Is it intentional?

1694817705838.png

Seals do not get +1 culture from CORPORATION_GIORGIO_ARMEIER, but the code says is should

Edit: seems like all the corporations are just broken is that regard

Edit Edit: Oh, i get it, only the franchises provide the bonus. Seems pretty strange but ok

1694842201107.png

Last edited:
New version posted with 4.0 compatibility
Code:
Increased the Unataatik CS and RCS to 18 and 22 RCS
Igloo bonuses to Ocean, Snow, Tundra, and Desert adjusted to match the new Caravansary base values
Fixed bug with the Igluviak not getting the correct policy bonus yields
changed the name of the UA to Qauijimajatuqangit

I enjoy Milae's video series on the Inuit.

I think that the Unataatik ranged distance is interesting at 1, why was that chosen?
I like it - think of them as a slightly weaker frontline unit that doesnt take damage when attacking, works well with cav and arty + the movement over rough terrain lets them close in with most units anyway.

Hi, I noticed the in-game description of the Igloo building hasn't been updated in the latest version. It's still showing the old bonuses (i.e. +1 Culture, Gold, Food for every 3 tiles instead of +1 Food, Gold for every 2 tiles).

Attachments

• Igloo Bonus.png
    Igloo Bonus.png
    167.8 KB · Views: 12
This has quickly become my favorite modded civ so far. I always wanted there to be a civ that can thrive in snow and here it is! Thanks for making this.

Top Bottom