Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

100 pages and six civs, we must remember. High quality or not, JFD's got a civ roughly every 2.5 pages or something. :eek: Could just be due to immense procrastination, which I can certainly say I'm guilty of.

(Edit: LastSword probably holds the record, with one civ every 0.73 pages!)

Anyway, back to Afghanistan - I'm really just lacking icon atlases and an improvement model. TPangolin, I recall you said you'd do the atlases a while back (and as far as I'm concerned, they're not done) - soon as they're finished, Afghanistan is good to go!

(And the improvement model, but we like to keep quiet about that. :p)

<-- currently rocking 7.33 Civs per page, or 0.13 pages per Civ. Y'all just don't know.

...my thread is so lonely :cry:

To make this post on topic, has my update for the Philippines been tested yet? I've got a feeling it's gonna have issues.

On the subject of contributions:-

Moderator Action: snip!

Seriously, though, I wish I could contribute more than I actually do. But what I do helps, right? That's the main thing. Colonialist Legacies is a Collaborative Labour.

Moderator Action: Two pictures deleted. Please refrain from the use of foul language - which was on picture two. Also, there was no need to post two large pictures when you could convey the same thing with a simple sentence.

100 pages and six civs, we must remember. High quality or not, JFD's got a civ roughly every 2.5 pages or something. :eek: Could just be due to immense procrastination, which I can certainly say I'm guilty of.

(Edit: LastSword probably holds the record, with one civ every 0.73 pages!)

Anyway, back to Afghanistan - I'm really just lacking icon atlases and an improvement model. TPangolin, I recall you said you'd do the atlases a while back (and as far as I'm concerned, they're not done) - soon as they're finished, Afghanistan is good to go!

(And the improvement model, but we like to keep quiet about that. :p)

Yeah trueee, but like 75% of them have been discussing the upcoming mods.

We already have an improvement model for the Dida? It was the old TP model.

Also, if anyone wants to beta test the Blackfoot - let me know.

It's a quick one - not going to dwell on it longer than necessary however.

Don't want another 5 page discussion regarding the map when there are so many other things to talk about!

I feel like we need our own sub forum to discuss all the civs and especially the upcoming ones separately :crazyeye:

You know - with seperate threads for The Boers, Vietnam, Canada, The Philippines, Australia, Mexico, Inuit, Zapotecs, Anishinaabe, Anangu, Cree, Afghanistan, Blackfoot, Malaysia, South Africa, Dene, Wabanaki, Zimbabwe, Salish, Koori, Art Requests, Music Finding, Troubleshooting, FAQs and one for General Discussion.

There's already an equivalent in the Steam Workshop - no need. Anyway, given no other modder has to do anything like this, I'd say you're doing something wrong. Basically, focusing on too many civs at once is a bad idea, in my opinion. Creating another sub forum makes it look like far more than just a collection of civs, because in all honesty, Colonialist Legacies is just another civ pack. While it does mean a lot to the developers and fans (myself included), it's not really "special", which to me the addition of another sub forum makes it out to be, given you have the Steam Workshop and this thread anyway for efficiency in mod making.

Input noted Viregel, however you should note that the traffic on this thread is massive and that a large bulk of the discussion in this thread is in regards to upcoming civilisations - not existing ones.

Singularitie, you need to have the Colonialist Legacies Ynaemp Compatibility Patch enabled.

Well... I just started a play-through as the Blackfoot. Two things I noticed. First off the, me thinks the UA text has to be worked on but then again it is a pre-release! :lol:

Well my gameplay ended there actually. It seems you forgot to start the Blackfoot out with a settler and warrior 'cause I was instantly defeated. :blush:

Spoiler :

Spoiler :

That didn't happen in my playthrough... What other mods were you using? And what were your map settings?

I think Janboruta firmly belongs amongst those revolutionary names.

Absolutely. A ton of the perceived quality of any mod is how good the art is, and Janboruta's art is astoundingly good.

Personally, I prefer his to Firaxis's.

<-- currently rocking 7.33 Civs per page, or 0.13 pages per Civ. Y'all just don't know.

...my thread is so lonely :cry:

I personally don't do non-historical civs in my games, but, if you ever do a Shakugan no Shana mod......

>Post #2000

I'll update this post in due time regarding All the Unique abilities of upcoming civs!

Also - let's talk Malaysia peace and war themes, a rework of the Lantanka Cannon and a Unique Ability for South Africa based around Mandela's vision for a Rainbow Nation.

South Africa's attributes however are a different story. Safari Park is probably going to be either a building or a UI, but buildings and units are sparse. So, in typical CL gimmicky fashion, let's go where no civ has gone before.

Let's talk Unique Diplomats (Peacekeepers).

Top Bottom