Comings, Goings and New Arrivals 0x0A: Hasta La Vista, or Welcome Back. I Guess it Depends...

I've finally decided to take out the trash because today is...

Oh yes! It's been ages since I last watched that video.

Friends, enemies, moderators and bots. I have greatly enjoyed my year here, thank you all for being so welcoming. Alas, all good things must come to an end. Goodbye.

Friends, enemies, moderators and bots. I have greatly enjoyed my year here, thank you all for being so welcoming. Alas, all good things must come to an end. Goodbye.
Don't do it man!
:shake:

But what about the elimination thread?

Moderator Action: Not a conversation thread....

Okey guys. My stints here are getting shorter and shorter. And my periods of absence are getting longer and longer.

Add that to the fact that my posting style is frowned upon by many… IOW, I’m out again.

Okey guys. My stints here are getting shorter and shorter. And my periods of absence are getting longer and longer.

Add that to the fact that my posting style is frowned upon by many… IOW, I’m out again.

I do not frown upon your posting style.

It seems you were barely here long enough to say hi, I'm back. :(

Anyways, hello. Hope everyone is well!
I'm never going to post here like I did in my adolescence, and that's okay, but it's occasionally interesting to look back on. :)
Oh my god it’s plexus!

Top Bottom