Community GMR Game

Did it, thanks for attention. : )

Thanks,

We will then launch the game :cheers:
Because we are first, we need to launch the game and play the 1st turn in the same time. So I need to book a meeting to decide what to do for the first turn (we cant post screenshot).

let's goooooooooooo !

Thanks Mr. Kiffe!

Let's roll :)

Little note for the future games.
All DLCs, which are not used (like Babylon, Denmark) etc. should be disabled, one of players from my group can't access save because of that. : (

Some designated players of civforum will have the same problem. So the game has to be restarted with the correct settings.

Some designated players of civforum will have the same problem. So the game has to be restarted with the correct settings.

Well, we said ALL DLC. Some militaristic CS can give other civ UU including DLC civ : I want to have a Khan from CS !

But, I will look into it and I am sure, there is a way to remove the unused DLC without restart the game. I asked Mel, the GMR creator, he knows civ saves like no one.

1. Mongolia is a free DLC and thus no problem at all.
2. We agreed that the Civ pick can be with all DLCs. After that we made sure, that our designated players will have DLCs of Civs that where chosen.
3. It was never said that DLCs of Civs that where not picked will be active.

At least thats how it came to our forum from those of us who are active here. I know at least of one who specifically bought the Inca DLC but not other Civ DLCs. As far as information says right now this person is our actual Nr. 1 player (the one who will play out the turn after discussion).

Top Bottom