Community GMR Game

I always feel so special, when adressed as "Great germand friend" :)

Since we have 2 votes for random map, civforum.de aggrees with that. So we can start this game after half a year of discussion.

Our steam account for the game is: civ5_isdg

Let's do this.

Since we have 2 votes for random map, civforum.de aggrees with that. So we can start this game after half a year of discussion.

Let's do this.

Brilliant, now nobody else can use civ5_isdg! :lol:

Can you change the name to indicate you are the German team? You don't/can't change the username, just the displayed name.

Brilliant, now nobody else can use civ5_isdg! :lol:

Can you change the name to indicate you are the German team? You don't/can't change the username, just the displayed name.

Ok, mister smarty pants.
Didn't change the name yet. But i guess the avatar shows the nationality pretty well now.
You are just jealous, we thought of it first. :smoke:

Let's do this.

Youppi !
We need CFC GMR Account and Polish GMR Account.
I will post a recap of all rules and all settings and also a description of french team.

Ok, mister smarty pants.
Didn't change the name yet. But i guess the avatar shows the nationality pretty well now.
You are just jealous, we thought of it first. :smoke:

The game is host "Civ V ISDG n°1". It is a private game.

@ralfi : "civ5_isdg" account seems not to work.

The game is host "Civ V ISDG n°1". It is a private game.

@ralfi : "civ5_isdg" account seems not to work.

Maybe it's because i didn't validate e-mail yet. Or does the account need to be in possession of Civ5? Validation will be done this afternoon ... hopefully.

Maybe it's because i didn't validate e-mail yet. Or does the account need to be in possession of Civ5? Validation will be done this afternoon ... hopefully.

The account does not need Civ5, but you do need to validate with Steam and associate it with a GMR account.

I was able to logon to GMR with our account, could you try again kiffe?

I think Onan needs to accept my request, but he's pretty much gone now so... I don't know what to do.

I think Onan needs to accept my request, but he's pretty much gone now so... I don't know what to do.

Yeah, he told us to confirm people, but I'm not sure where to do that. I'll take a look when I can.

I've created a CFC account on Steam, but I'm unable to connect to the GMR server atm.

I guess it's in the control panel - group memberships
If you are a leader of a group, you should be able to confirm peoples memberships

Top Bottom