Complete list of Steam Achievements

I just remember some of those old Poly AU games, well not real good on the rememebring any more. Do you recall the PTW demo game, what an super invasion that was with the whole thing hinged on a transport sinking a battleship to clear the way.

Some fine work by you and Deepo in that game. It took nearly 2 years to play.
Good times indeed ;)

DeepO

A note to anyone looking for discovering Natural Wonders: it doesn't count when you find them via researching Satellites.

Make sure you have reward popups turned on for the Natural Wonders too.
Whoops! Good catch! I had forgotten that they were turned off when I did my Satellites experiments... so I retract my earlier statement. You can in fact get this one pretty easy by reloading a game 1 turn before you finish the tech and reveal the Natural Wonders.

Looks like they've added 20 new achievements - taking the total to 140.

The titles are:
Genghis Khan
Khaaan!
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_137_1
Khan
Kublai Khan
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_137_2
Great Khan
Supreme Khan
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_137_6
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_137_8
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_137_9
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_137_12
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_137_10
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_137_7
The Golden Horde
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_137_4
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_137_5
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_137_11
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_137_3
By the Waters of Babylon

Looks like they've got more bugs to fix...

The titles are:
Genghis Khan
Khaaan!
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_137_1
Khan
Kublai Khan
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_137_2
Great Khan
Supreme Khan
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_137_6
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_137_8
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_137_9
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_137_12
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_137_10
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_137_7
The Golden Horde
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_137_4
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_137_5
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_137_11
NEW_ACHIEVEMENT_NAME_137_3
By the Waters of Babylon

Looks like they've got more bugs to fix...

Good catch. They must all be broken because I played as Mongolia and I am sure I would have unlocked at least one of them...no idea what they actually require though.

They are on the global page, but not on Steam achievement page. It still shows 16 to go.

Nice find! Here are the descriptions for those which have them (taken from the xml version of my own stats):

By the Waters of Babylon - Beat the game on any difficultly setting as Nebuchadnezzar II.
The Golden Horde - Beat the game on any difficultly setting as Genghis Khan.
Khan - Beat the Mongol scenario on any difficulty.
Great Khan - Beat the Mongol scenario on the King or harder difficulty level.
Supreme Khan - Beat the Mongol scenario on the Emperor or harder difficulty level.
Kublai Khan - Beat the Mongol scenario on the Immortal or harder difficulty level.
Genghis Khan - Beat the Mongol scenario on the Deity difficulty level.
Khaaan! - Run out of time to beat the Mongol scenario.

The ones with placeholder names unsurprisingly also have placeholder descriptions. :p

EDIT: But I noticed that on the global page 2 of the placeholders do have actual icons which look like the other "win with leader X" icons. Perhaps these will be for the next 2 DLC civs? If so it looks like a female European leader (Spain?) and male Native American are on the way....

Am I the only one bothered by the fact that they dump in 20 something new achievements when the existing ones don't all work right?

But I noticed that on the global page 2 of the placeholders do have actual icons which look like the other "win with leader X" icons. Perhaps these will be for the next 2 DLC civs? If so it looks like a female European leader (Spain?) and male Native American are on the way....

They look like Isabella and Hyan Capac, don't they ?

I suspect that none of them will work until the upcoming patch comes out.

If then as the log does not have any of the new stuff in it, even after playing the Mongol scenario.

Edit: My Steam achievements now show 104/140, but not the new items in the view all.

Will the achievement of beating the game as all leaders be changed to include the new leaders, or will it still be the vanilla 18 (for people who haven't already unlocked it)?

Top Bottom