Concours Eurovision?

Bartleby said:
are you sure? :p
I you complaining about a tiny typo? :dubious:

Or are you suggesting she is not a girl? :eek:

I think she is rather pretty. Since I don't know anything about any of the contestants, looks - and biased sexism - are the only things I can rate contestants on!

stormbind said:
Or are you suggesting she is not a girl? :eek:
well, it wouldn't be the first time for Israel ;)

KaeptnOvi said:
well, it wouldn't be the first time for Israel ;)
Don't scare me like that! :cry:

I don't see Shiri Maimon listed on that scarey website. Anyway, if Shiri turns out to be a dubious character, I reserve the right to defect and support the KGB babe instead! :smug:

So, the new Eurovision is coming. And as big suprise for all Europeans, there will be "Leningrad" band from Russia, kinda punk rock. I can say that there is a lot of vulgarity in their texts. It should be kinda shock :)

No-one in Britain really cares anymore we just watch it for Terry Wogans commentary and listening to him as he gets more and more drunk as the night progressed.

mitsho said:
I can't believe it, there's no thread about the Miss-Europe Contest, eh sorry, Concours Eurovision de la Chanson. Or I think, they renamed it, isn't it now something like Eurovision Song contest or alike? Well, nevertheless, was nobody watching this soap-pop contest?

[snip]

I'm glad Estonia, eh Switzerland made it into the final today.

The Eurovision song contest semi final is held on 18 May and the final 20 May.
What are you talking about?

We'll send you some more crappy cheesy singers to use as France's representatives if you want. I'm always glad to send you those despicable borefest.

The lamest thing on the planet after the Kenya Snowman contest of '76

Mathilda said:
The Eurovision song contest semi final is held on 18 May and the final 20 May.
What are you talking about?

check the date of his post, some ghoul was at work here ;)

De Lorimier said:
We'll send you some more crappy cheesy singers to use as France's representatives if you want. I'm always glad to send you those despicable borefest.
sometimes you send 'em to switzerland as well ;) anybody remember celine dion :mischief:

On our local contest the most horrible song won...Moja Stikla by Severina Vuckovic.(you know the one that got her pr0n video out on the net,hmmm maybe there still a chance to win)

Anyway go Croatia!(even though thats the most godawful song ever made on earth)

I found it quite ammusing last year when the countries that came in the bottom four places donated the most money to the contest. I think it was the UK, France, Germany and Spain.

Chukchi Husky said:
I read that a few years ago Nightwish could have appeared on Eurovision.
:sad:
But why didn't they go ? They would have won.

Scuffer said:
I fear the Albanian entry is relying on her cleavage a bit too much, but I guess it never stopped a popstar before.

What's wrong with cleavage?

And no, I don't watch it. Sheer horror, utter terror.

Top Bottom