Conquests Scenario Library

I'm not sure how ambitious you are man but I've often thought at times that a merged "completed mods and scenarios" library really makes the most sense. There is a very shady line btwn the two and if one is looking to play a .biq/.bix/.bic based on say, the Mongol conquest, it makes no sense at all to have to browse two separate libraries.

I see the difference between the two at most as something that should belong in the description of the file, right along with the version you need in order to play it etc.

It all comes down to how much you like this whole librarian thing... :mischief:

Yikes. I couldn't even begin to work on a task that size at the current time with my work elsewhere. It does make sense, I guess, given that some of the scenarios here are actually modpacks with a scenario setup.

I'll put it down as a future project. :lol:

Oh, *wince*. Not the title of scenario part. I want to be riveted by the first letter of the actual title... sorry, a perfectionist at heart. I try to demand more from myself than others. :)

Very nice, much easier to quickly scroll. Hope it did not come at the cost of exasperation. :)

No, it was a good suggestion, and easy to made. If you had suggested that only the first letter (instead of the scenario name) had been big and bolded, I'd have been majorly annoyed, trust me. But, like I said, your suggestion was a very good one. Thanks, dude. :)

Wow, once I saw the link in your sig I was very intrigued. I'll have to check some of these scenarios that I have missed out on. Didn't even notice the sticky thread the entire time!

Top Bottom