Conversations: Who's here, Who's not.

Good thing too; the longer you spend in such a state the greater probability for errors and then you never wake up. :)

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

(I'll be back on CFC in a couple of days)

I'll be honest, boyos, a few months on reddit makes you pine for a place where people put at least some thought into what they've written before hitting "post".

You flatter us!

I'll be honest, boyos, a few months on reddit makes you pine for a place where people put at least some thought into what they've written before hitting "post".
Don't tell anyone over there ;)

P.S. @innonimatu had the exact same idea :p

Heya, TF!

For all of CDF's faults, it is not reddit! :)

Didn't he have a post here too? I hope he didn't just leave again (wonder what could have caused such a thing :mischief: )
There are two threads. Posts above were moved from here.

Thinking before we post? How dare you, TF.

Always good to hear you.

There are two threads. Posts above were moved from here.
Yep. When things start getting too conversational, they get moved (which is much nicer than just deleted; that caused a friend of mine to quit since she never even got to read her welcome posts before they were removed).

Yep. When things start getting too conversational, they get moved (which is much nicer than just deleted; that caused a friend of mine to quit since she never even got to read her welcome posts before they were removed).
I was going to post a like and then I read to the end :/ Perhaps when it is done in relation to new people a mod should explain why it is done to make people feel more welcome...

Top Bottom