Current avatar choices are the worst

Originally posted by floppa21
:eek: It IS??? How'd you ever figure that out?

Elementary, my dear floppa. Click on the "profile" button above one of your posts, and then select "search for all posts by this user." It will show the number of results, and that is how I found your actual postcount. :cool:

Ah so... Veddy observant grasshoppa... :) I didn't think to try that...

floppa, I gave you back your postcount. Feel free to use a custom avatar. ;)

Sorry, but I am not going to reset your postcount anymore... it's.....misleading. :D

So the avatars are twofold, give the public what it wants, and f*ck over Floppa! :yeah:

Hmmm, i notice people have been switching avatars a lot. If you are like me you were looking for the perfect one.

ThunderFall changed his a few time and what did he choose? The one he had originally :rolleyes:

Only because I told him on MSN his last one looked limp wristed. :p

Looks like Thunderfall came up with a pretty reasonable compromise bwtween BBS technical capabilities, overall user desires, and minimal BBS disruption. It'll be the Wild Wild West for a while, as we get used to people's new Avatars.

Demographics

---> There are currently exactly 251 people at CFC that qualify, as of this moment, with 300+ posts.

---> 23 others have 280-299 posts.

:)

Originally posted by Thunderfall
floppa, I gave you back your postcount. Feel free to use a custom avatar. ;)

Sorry, but I am not going to reset your postcount anymore... it's.....misleading. :D
I'd love to see the expression on floppa's face when he finds out his PC had been permanently reset to 1000+. :D And it would never be reduced again, ever. The ultimate revenge.

Originally posted by Knight-Dragon
I'd love to see the expression on floppa's face when he finds out his PC had been permanently reset to 1000+. :D And it would never be reduced again, ever. The ultimate revenge.
It might look kinda like your Avatar :lol:
on another note:
I think this tread is kinda usless not :rolleyes: cause if you still think the Current Avatar Choices are the worst, your expecting something that dosen't exist, as the Avatar choices now are the best. :)

How does one reduce the size of an avatar to be able to be usable. I can't seem to get mine below 10K! :(

Thanks,
Narz :king:

by Spycatcher34:
Ha see people you can now all praise me.

by Spycatcher34:
I just know EVERYONE Adores my new avator RIGHT!?
;) ;)

---------------------------------------
floppa21
Perma PC Reductee

---------------------------------------

:)

Originally posted by Narz
How does one reduce the size of an avatar to be able to be usable. I can't seem to get mine below 10K! :(

Thanks,
Narz :king:

Try saving it as a JPEG. I use GIMP for saving my files, because it gives me the choice of what size to save the file as. I would suggest checking that program out. :)

I put up with insufferable little children at a bookstore, fight my way through the Wal-Mart crowds, go home, then have to go BACK to Wal-Mart and then come back home AGAIN, and when I'm finally done, and I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere again today I find out....WE GOT CUSTOM AVATARS?! :cry:

Now I'm going to have to spend all day looking for the perfect one that's the right size.....

Wow, alot of people browsing this thread! I will check out GIMP. By the way, wheres a interesting place to browse avatars?

Originally posted by Ohwell
WTF?? I come back and we have custom avatars!!!! :eek:

:crazyeye: I need a really long vacation.
Why? To emulate me? :) To search for the ultimate avatar?

In my case, figured TF would break down 1/2 a day before when he began talking about it; so did my search hours before the announcement. :D Ain't I smart?

Originally posted by Becka
I put up with insufferable little children at a bookstore, fight my way through the Wal-Mart crowds, go home, then have to go BACK to Wal-Mart and then come back home AGAIN, and when I'm finally done, and I'm here, and I'm not going anywhere again today I find out....WE GOT CUSTOM AVATARS?! :cry:

Now I'm going to have to spend all day looking for the perfect one that's the right size.....
Since you can have a custom one, and I can't, I'm going back to the camel.:)

- strange-guy-who-stole-your-camel-avatar

Originally posted by Sanaz
Since you can have a custom one, and I can't, I'm going back to the camel.:)

- strange-guy-who-stole-your-camel-avatar

No problem. :yeah:

THAT'S STRAIGHT UP JACKED. :nono:

Yaaay! I still got the coolest avatar ever! Thanks Matrix!

Top Bottom