DaftNES 2: Throne of Destiny

I was going to post this along with the update, my policy regarding players and stuff:

Any nations that were regularly played when this NES was active, will remain permanently reserved for those player(s), even if they aren't around - in which case I will NPC them to follow the original player(s) goals and methods as I understood them. The only exceptions are for people who definately aren't coming back, or people who have since quit NESing altogether, which is Symphony D. and JosefStalinator as far as I know. But they would still have priority if they ever returned.

I don't expect people to come running back to this after a 14-month hiatus, and I don't want to punish anyone for not being around at the right time. If anyone is still interested, you have the right to rejoin on your own terms. Maybe you want to wait a while, or play semi-NPC, dropping a few quick instructions now and then. I don't want to have a situation where new players can grab your old nation, if you still have any intention of playing again. Some people had been in this NES one way or another since 2006.

I'll continue playing the mercenary group I was starting as, of course.

May be fun for the month or two before Daft gets bored again ;).

Josef, you came back buddy!! :cry:

Sorry Abaddon, you'll have to be my wingman some other time... :(

Hey, how about taking over andis position in Oryx if he doesn't show up again? Also a lot of nice old former nations of the Thulean League still up for grabs. :lol:

Daft, I'm with Thlayli here, we should send some PMS to any and all remaining members who haven't reported in first to see if they're still interested in playing or not in order to quickly resolve this as soon as possible and not hold-up potential prospects for new-comers like Abaddon and Matt :hmm:

I'm still here to play Gallica.

Josef has expressed some interest in returning as the Vancuissi, Daft. Maybe you should send him, dis, and jalapeno some PM's.
By his name you shall summon him...

Well, I can't let Krimzon and Alex carve up Asia amongst themselves. So consider the United Empire claimed.

OOC: I'm not interested in conquering Asia :p

I was originally in this NES as Ys back when it was last revived (although my name was Kol.7 at the time). I will probably rejoin as the same if I may.

By his name you shall summon him...

Well, I can't let Krimzon and Alex carve up Asia amongst themselves. So consider the United Empire claimed.

It's the New World for me jal, I'm satisfied enough with the borders of Asia as is, so long as you stay on your side of the border of course :cool:

BTW, is andis still around? I kind of respected the Oryx, they remind me of me :p

To state the obvious question, how long until the update?

......How?

... were you not present for DNES2 Darkening? You don't think there's a parallel to an empire that tried to take on a superior foe with just tenacity and daring only for that empire to fall and disintegrate, with its last remaining heir trying to reclaim that lost glory now. I don't know, but I'd say My country and Oryx have distinct similarities, ones which I can sympathize with :p

I'm still around and up for this, in case I didn't make it clear in the other thread. :)

I've had some issues with stuff and etc. I'll have the update posted by Sunday I promise :)

I love promises :D

Top Bottom