Danrell's Civ5 Units Thread

Danrell is there a chance of a France ancient unit pack?

I think the default ancient units are already based on generic european styles, and many industrial/modern units have beed created for european civs. Native american (Maya, Aztec, Inca) units would be needed more in my opinion. I'm not pressuring anyone though. More accurate units in any way is always better.

Danrell...

Awesome units. The variation is so cool! The unit packs you've made so far, I'm very interested in adding one or two units from different packs into the G&K game. Do I need to download the whole unit pack for one unit, or can I just download the specific unit I want to add? A noob on here...thanks for the help.

Yes, also England, German, etc..., maybe need more time because I haven't enough time at this moment, thanks :)

Take your time danrell, no rush. In the meantime I have plenty of units to keep me busy.

Sorry for my ignorance, I searched a while but couldn't understand some things... How can I add these units to the game? It seems like such an awesome work, but I can't try it out because I couldn't really understand how to put it in game. Can someone please explain it to me or send me a link about the subject? :(

By the way, nice work, Danrell!

Sorry for my ignorance, I searched a while but couldn't understand some things... How can I add these units to the game? It seems like such an awesome work, but I can't try it out because I couldn't really understand how to put it in game. Can someone please explain it to me or send me a link about the subject? :(

By the way, nice work, Danrell!

Start here my friend. http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=461429

danrell, is there any chance that you could make a full tree for Finland and Romania? Because it looks like those 2 will be the next added to Gedemon's mod.
Edit: In any case, awesome units :goodjob:

I see you have a Modern Era list that doesn't have any units on there. Are you planning to do modern packs for different countries? If so, how are you going to differentiate the Destroyer from the Missile Cruiser in game? It seems like in this age, guided missile destroyers and guided missile cruisers have nearly the same design structure.

Hey Danrell are you planning any updates soon? I don't mean to be a n00b it's just there's still a few civs that need a de-vanilla treatment.(Mainly the ones from G&K)

Awesome new Meso-American units Danrell. Any plans for the Iroquois or Polynesians? In their current form, they (and the African civs) are unplayable mainly for aesthetic reasons. I would love to see your take on these.

Is there a compilation of all the 22 ancient units in one pack? I'd like to use them all, but I don't want to have to download them all manually if there's a combo mod.

Is there a compilation of all the 22 ancient units in one pack? I'd like to use them all, but I don't want to have to download them all manually if there's a combo mod.

Look up "R.E.D Modpack" by Gedemon. He's got all of these and some others from this sub forum included.

Hmmmm... Danrell, I was hoping to use some of the models you made, but do I still need to download the Edited Animations and Effects and install it? The files I've got in my Civ V folders don't match up with the instructions you provided...

Are they only compatible with vanilla Civ? I've got G+K...

Top Bottom