DELUXE conquest of the new world?

As north as north and as south as south. The coastline looked nothing like the real world coastline, so it just went tundra to tundra i believe. Random spawning of natives throughout it. That always kinda bugged me, i wish it was a little more representative, or at least have the option for it.

So basically any Native American group is game so long as they are actually adding an new NA civ and the alphabet theory thingy.

I doubt it, because Pedro would appear in his office which don't think it would make much sense seeing as it is happening before the Europeans got to the Americas.

See, this is clear evidence that I rarely play scenarios :p

I actually thought that, in scenario games, the leaders backgrounds were still. So I imagined they'd have someone else there.

See, this is clear evidence that I rarely play scenarios :p

I actually thought that, in scenario games, the leaders backgrounds were still. So I imagined they'd have someone else there.

Empire of the Smoky sky si the only scenario that has actual "still" leaders.

Fall of Rome and Civil War scenario are locked in a war so there is no "diplomacy" (and no leader screens)

Every other scenario to my knoweldge uses animated leader heads, which foten ends up rather bizarer, Maria Theresa fighting Boudicca in the renaissance, and Ghandi being dominated by Genghis Khan, and Hiawatha, Montezuma, Gandhi and Kamehameha expanding in the Polynesia

Yeah, but why they changed it I can't say.

I guess people just liked it better that way.

The Dutch sold New Amsterdam to England for about two millon Guldens, (The Dutch currency up untill the Euro) This was a lot of money in that time period. They changed the name because the city was handed over to the duke of York, the brother of the English king, who was handed over the city. Districts in New York today are still origined from Dutch city names.
I.e: Harlem (Haarlem), and Brooklynn (Breukelen).

Empire of the Smoky sky si the only scenario that has actual "still" leaders.

1066 also has them (for some reason... :crazyeye:)
Spoiler :

Fall of Rome and Civil War scenario are locked in a war so there is no "diplomacy" (and no leader screens)

Eh - I might have to check on those, but 1066 is also on perma-war, and yet you can go to the leader screens.
It's not particularly useful, as there's really nothing you can do there, but you can see the pretty paintings and hear the pretty music. :)

EDIT: Just checked on Fall of Rome, and indeed you cannot go to any leader screen - you can, however, on the 1066 scenario - so it is very well possible you might also in the American Civil War scenario, after all, like the 1066 one, they made pretty paintings of Lincoln and the other guy (as shown by the icon).

If so, it's even odder that they gave Brazil the American city style (unless they changed it since the initial screens). I assumed that was only because of the Tupi (and presumably variety over 100% accuracy).

I'd rather see the Taino, myself, now there's a good option if they want a second female leader.

Is is possible that the mysterious axeman is from this scenario? Perhaps the barbarians all look more like Native Americans? Unlikely, yes, but possible?

Is is possible that the mysterious axeman is from this scenario? Perhaps the barbarians all look more like Native Americans? Unlikely, yes, but possible?
Impossible that it is only for the scenario because you could see the Assyrian civ on the same screen as well. On top of that, Fixaris hasn't been making any promotions about the Deluxe edition yet. Would be weird to invest in something where the fans have to make the promotion.

this scenario was horrible before anyway, the random generation of land made it trash

Hopefully they are updating it with the map script they are using in Scramble for Africa, accurate continental coastline, and random interior.

It sounds about right, with all the civs added since it launched it should be real fun. Its unlikely, but it would be great if they added a couple more NW.

So the new civs MIGHT be the Netherlands, Portugal, Native American civ, Maya, Morocco, Sweden and Indonesia assuming the map is extended

maya too

If it uses the real-world continent shape for the Americas, it would mean that the clear passage to China would be through the south.

Right now, the clear passage to China is randomized.

Maybe all of the scenarios are getting an updated version, and that was what the motte & bailey on the poster was about

If anything, I kinda want a 'Revolution' event, in which all (If not a majority) of the cities belonging to the most powerful European civ in the new world would convert to the American civilization, which would automaticly DoW said powerful European civ. Extend the time limit if it needed, I figured that such a thing would be nice.

Maybe all of the scenarios are getting an updated version, and that was what the motte & bailey on the poster was about

Wonders of the Ancient World is apparently being included in BNW (Statue of Zeus is the Honor wonder) so this is definitely possible.

Top Bottom