View attachment 690966

Türkiye

Leader:
Atatürk

Leader ability, Peace At Home, Peace At World: Can not declare war on city states or surprise wars.
Surprise wars can not be declared on Türkiye. Bonus combat strength when defending.

Demir Ağlarla Ördük: Domestic trade routes provide +2 food and +1production.
Every trade route gets bonus production equal to the Industrial Zone adjacency bonus of the target city.

Tight Reforms: +1 wildcard policy slot when changing government tier.
Is not effected by tier 1 governments. Can not build holy site districts.

Kuva-yi Milliye: Cities with garrisoned units get bonus protection.
When a city is attacked for the first time, it automatically produces a unit on that era’s standards.

Agenda - Industrialisation: Likes civilizations with well developed Industry, Dislikes the ones who does not.

Music - Onuncu yıl marşı
View attachment 690969

Turkic Khanate

Leader:
Bilge Khan

Leader ability, Ashina: Recovers health if didn’t attack that turn. Additional flanking and pillaging bonus.
Tarkan: Turkic unique ancient era horse archer unit. It costs no movement to pillage. Can build 1 balbal for every enemy unit they kill.
Balbals give +1 culture

Nomadic Traditions:
Settlers are cheaper to build.
Bonus food for plains and tundra tiles.
No housing bonus from fresh or coastal water, every tile gives +1 housing when settled.

Kumis: Bonus culture and production from horse tiles.
Get double the number of horses.

Jurt: Unlocks builder ability to construct yurts.
+2 production and +2 housing. +1 gold per adjacent balbal.
+2 food if built next to horse. Acts as a culture bomb when built.
Can be built once per city. Can not be built on coast.

Agenda - Tries to pillage as much as possible from those with small army and unprotected lands.

Music - I could not choose a single one. You can choose :)
Jalgan Ay (Liar moon)
Kök Tu (Sky Banner,Blue banner)
Argımak Attar (Noble Horses)
Nice, and I'd suppose the Turkics would be set in Otuken?

Nice, and I'd suppose the Turkics would be set in Otuken?
Yeah nice that you said :D Ötüken/Ötügen could be the original capital, I did not think of the city names but that is definetely very sensible. I, as a Turkish person, would love to see a turkic civ in the game. Either on this one or the next. (Well, there are the Ottomans and the scythians depending who you ask but it is not what i was saying)

Yeah nice that you said :D Ötüken/Ötügen could be the original capital, I did not think of the city names but that is definetely very sensible. I, as a Turkish person, would love to see a turkic civ in the game. Either on this one or the next. (Well, there are the Ottomans and the scythians depending who you ask but it is not what i was saying)
As I think I was telling someone else, recently, Turkic, or Turk, is a very broad and vast group of peoples over several thousand years, huge swaths of Eurasia, and, by Civ Game reckonings, many multitudes of seperate potential separate civ's.

As I think I was telling someone else, recently, Turkic, or Turk, is a very broad and vast group of peoples over several thousand years, huge swaths of Eurasia, and, by Civ Game reckonings, many multitudes of seperate potential separate civ's.
Yes that is why it sent Türkiye seperately. And when designing the "Turkic Civ" I chose a time almost all, or at least majority of turks were under the command of one leader in general and them naming themselves the "Turkic Khanate" shows that they were mostly happy with that at that time. Turks, by nature, were pretty difficult to put under one leader and lead so this is our best bet. When thinking about how there is gallic civ despite all of them being quite unique on their own shows it is pretty possible to have a turkic civ too. Why not man, why not...

Top Bottom