DJSHenninger's Converted CIV4 Improvement Graphics

I imagine that simply changes the forest tile to fit the lumbermill graphics. the forest isn't a part of the lumber mill.
I don't have a PC with CiV in front of me, but I was playing with improvement models some time ago, and I'm pretty it was the lumbermill that had these little V-shaped slabs standing around painted with tree textures. [It was one of the models from the base game, anyway...]

So, you'd want me to create some kind of garden around it with trees and the brewery thingie?

I imagine you could look at Kramer's Confederate States mod for inspiration, it's UI has a pretty nice garden with trees and fountain.

If I may add more requests, hopefully they are simple enough:
- this vacant mine;
- Fantasy city graphics replacement (#1, #8, #9, #12);
- These tombstones;

Just as I did with my units requests, I tried to look for the most generic stuff possible, so others could use these resources in their mods as well. I know of some guys working on their own Fantasy TC that would love to have the aforementioned lairs as well!
As this is a big request, I don't mind if you put others in front of me. With the exception of the Tombstones, these graphics will only be seen by the public in 4 to 6 months.

Sure. Added to list.

Wildwood converted: DOWNLOAD. Is this on behalf of Colonialist Legacies? Can't imagine why you'd need a tree :p

Spoiler :

Colonialist Legacies
Giant Trees
Already made a Lion King fictional civ.
Na'vi from Avatar confirmed?

Colonialist Legacies
Giant Trees
Already made a Lion King fictional civ.
Na'vi from Avatar confirmed?
Ooh, and ya could make 'em white bark with red leaves for Game of Thrones weirwood trees.

Sure. Added to list.

Wildwood converted: DOWNLOAD. Is this on behalf of Colonialist Legacies? Can't imagine why you'd need a tree :p

Spoiler :

Thanks! This is superb!

And, no, it's not for CL :p
I'd never ask anyone to do something when I could get TPangs to ask instead

Now I feel bad, as I'd converted that same model a while back for my Forest of Magic civ (as I'd used it for a Fairy Tree...) XD

Still, yours has a ground texture, so it's probably a lot better than mine anyways. :3

Now I feel bad, as I'd converted that same model a while back for my Forest of Magic civ (as I'd used it for a Fairy Tree...) XD

Still, yours has a ground texture, so it's probably a lot better than mine anyways. :3

Oh, I didn't know :cringe:

Might be a good idea to list the mods containing such improvements, so people have some kind of overview of graphics converted. Then again, I'm too lazy to do that :lol:

It's easier to follow if you first read Ekmek's tutorial and set the speed at 0.5. Also if anyone is going to attempt to convert something, try to install all the necessary tools first. If you can't install NexusBuddy, you might as well not bother at all :p..

Top Bottom