"Don't Cry for me Argentina!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Takhisis? In IOT? A true Argentine in Argentina, thought I'd never see the day.

I am reminded: I ought to get my hands on FATE. Will later go to Roll20... get hands on PDF... learn systems for methods and I will construct a setting.

Why have Mad King George...

Spoiler :

When you can have Rad King George?

MP may never meet the original's meme power but I can certainly still have fun with the references.

Figure I'll post this here too because why not.

I'm starting a Traveller RPG campaign. Picture Firefly meets Dead Space for an idea. PM me if you want the details.

Cool kids only.

I know Firefly and don't know Dead Space… is that enough?

It’s almost too much.

The shift to using a physical D20 has opened me to perhaps the greatest controversy in our times.

... that is, the controversy over what is a 6 and what is a 9.

It is not as straightforward as one would think, apparently.

...Don't they print little underlines so you know which is which?

It's either that or a dot.

You could use a felt-tip pen or something. Which, if you do not have, you'd better get one or I shall go before the US Supreme Court and ask them to ban you from playing.

...Don't they print little underlines so you know which is which?

Some do, some do not. It's actually quite great.

Mine has dots to tell which side is the bottom, but the far simpler method is to just remember all the triangles point up.

It is Turn 7 of MP and Christos has not made any aggressive foreign policy moves.

I am starting to feel concerned.

I like to report the rain was good and the garden enjoyed it.

O and I will need on working on FATE consider some tests o see how FATE die work.

It is Turn 7 of MP and Christos has not made any aggressive foreign policy moves.

Beware of G(r)eeks bearing gifts…

That should be an achievement!

I blame Christos for summoning the Burning Legion to Earth.

My phone broke and I am out of town till Sunday evening. :(

My backup phone is disgustingly old and unable to deal with Discord, so I am forced to endure CFC interactions instead.

This is an F for sure, but I think that the correct terminology is "Tank Heaven", according to one source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom