Double Your Pleasure

I am going to make Princess Wu Tibeten leader head and replace Sioux with Inuit. That makes 2 less repeats in leaderheads. I do not know what to do about Siam though. Not like it hurts to have two Ghandis. =)

EDIT: There was no Maya! So, I moved Sioux leaderhead to become Siam leaderhead. Sioux becomes the Inuit. No repeats in leaderheads now.

EDIT2: I actually combined Inuit and Sioux!

I seem to remember that you need gold in your strategic resource box in order to build marketplaces.

this thing is 94 pages long, could we maybe get a link to the final download so ppl who want to play it (i.e. me) could download it?

Bleedin' heck, for once I was last.

Oh wait, I was always last - nevermind.

G'aah, the site keeps timing out.

[edit]Anyone have a mirror of this thing? civ3.bernskov.com has been timing out for days.[/edit]

I haven't played CIV3 for a couple of years and I really, really, need my fix, so I'll second the need for a working link to the DYP mod.:)

Why doesn't the link work? I want pleasure, double pleasure.
:jesus: Baby Jesus will get sad if you don't bring us the mod.

To everyone who trys to get a working link i suggest to have a look at Rise and Rule(in this forum) its very similar to dyp.

I have no idea why but internet explorer cannot find civ3.brenskov.com. Is there another place i can download it? i already have the patches to 1.50 but it seems that i also need the original modpack.
Ps this is for ptw not conquest

Guys, I HAVE PTW, NOT CONQUEST AND I WANNA DOUBLE THE FUN!

If not, the guy who removed the link will understand Sam's words: Double the Gun, double the fun!

Top Bottom