Download and Current Changelog

Possibly, but all base modifiers are in the top. Only modifiers for specific yields or commerces are displayed in the second part.

In the tooltip for the route sure, it's unambiguous. I was thinking about the source of the modifiers. Does +50%:commerce: for traderoutes mean the base output or final :commerce: output?

Only icon I can use otherwise would be a :traderoute:

Seems good.

In the tooltip for the route sure, it's unambiguous. I was thinking about the source of the modifiers. Does +50%:commerce: for traderoutes mean the base output or final :commerce: output?

Seems good.

Ah, you mean like in the building tooltips for traderoute bonuses? Because that's already displayed as "+50% Trade Route Yield"

Yep, it was announced on the blog and in another thread. Then I went to sleep. :p

My module adds a new Elven civilization, that plays entirely different from any existing ones; Rather than focus on forests, they are Plains Elves and have a heavy focus on Trade.

Of course, they aren't just Elves, given the 'Hamstalfar' name. :p

I've noticed that there are several "Animal" heros, such as Roc, Fenris, Shardik... I suppose they'll be scheduled to appear as an event like Gurid or Margalard in the next version, maybe? Or there is another way to make them to show up in the game?.

sometimes I get a notification that "a great beast has been spotted on the edges of civilization" but don't get a Margalard popup or anything, so I assume that's them. Granted, I'm not interested enough to go into worldbuilder and check, so I'm not 100% sure.

No, impossible, those extra heros aren't set to spawn yet, you might get these messages because the AI got the specific event that spawns them.

What about that tech bug?

Excuse me for my impatience, valk... but when the next version will come out? A week or so ago you said that you ended working on Hamstalfar and that the next version would come after you do a couple of things...

Just let the man finish in his own time dude. You're coming across pretty impatient, Sjru.

Top Bottom