upload_2021-11-21_18-32-24.png

Note to self: Don't try for funny formatting on the fly when you're redlining year's end.

Last edited:
DYOS1001.png

It looks like Valerie is dropping in! But where to? This and much more coming very soon.

(I would have waited to post all 21 pages together, but this way we get to say that there was a DYOS update in 2022 after all. You're welcome!)

>be me
>cut your plan down at the start of the month because you know you won't have time
>start the page late but feel optimistic
>life throws you a curveball and you're rushing through the 31st
>twenty minutes 'til New Year's, at least the page is sketched
>first time you've connected the reset laptop to the Old Printer; spend 15 minutes installing the drivers
>GIMP freezes up trying to load the file even though you had it primed in advance
>wrestle with GIMP 2.10's interface to re-learn your trademark tools
>Internet crashes out as you're finishing up

Last edited:
Guys, I'm glad you're still creating things. My own writing is more in research-mode at this point (been working on the same story for 4 years), but then research is best done between NaNoWriMo sessions and not during.

I write every day, even when the best ideas aren't there. That, and pacing, is part of the secret to my own NaNo successes in recent years. In your cases... if the muse seems to be on vacation more than not, just pick up a pencil and squiggle a line. There, you've drawn something. You don't know what it is, it might not look useful, but you never know. Your muse might give you ideas about it later, and then you have another part of your story.

Anyway, Happy New Year! :grouphug:

Thanks and happy new year! I'm very excited to be creating again for my own part. I haven't planned ahead very far this time; maybe it's better that way, since I never did realize all my old DYOS plans.

(Although I did write them all up in a document a while back, which I might host on the Wiki someday soon.)

This time I'm going with the flow. I'll let inspiration be my guide. Call that my new year's resolution. ;)

(Although I did write them all up in a document a while back, which I might host on the Wiki someday soon.)

It blew my mind, so it will utterly shatter others'. ;)

DYOS1002.png

Now who's this guy? We may find out in 2 - 5 business days...

My first DYOS comic in full color - or any color, come to think of it. I don't know if the rest of the chapter will be in color or not. I felt I needed to ensure that the white void our friends have found themselves in was obvious anyway.

...General Kenobi Grue!

Oh wow, DYOS, I guess it's been quite literally ten years since the two pages I did draw.

lmao, crossover???

Top Bottom