my sides

I perhaps need to return to my old old old avatar for this all to make some sense.

I have this "chapter" scripted for want of a better word so that'll sort of be continuing on its present course - but as you'll see in a page or two it kind of makes sense for poor Valerie to be "bleeding into" other pages, she is in sort of a liminal space right now. I'll see what I can do! Either way crossovers should be a lot easier once I've finished moving pieces into place...

Last edited:
I have this "chapter" scripted for want of a better word so that'll sort of be continuing on its present course - but as you'll see in a page or two it kind of makes sense for poor Valerie to be "bleeding into" other pages, she is in sort of a liminal space right now. I'll see what I can do! Either way crossovers should be a lot easier once I've finished moving pieces into place...
yea i hope it works out... i've found it's just good to go "yes, and" for dyos, so i followed abby's pitch. looking forward to your thing!

-

2023-01-31.png

Last edited:
Sorry for radio silence! I just started a new position and I've been pretty busy. Feel free to continue without my input for now and use Valerie as you see fit, she can (and will) be in two places at once. Because plot. :shifty:

Gotcha. If I have time i'll try and post something. Any lurkers very welcome to dive in!

Damn makes me miss the old gang. I wish we had all transferred to modern contactable paths. No way of getting hold of half those posters now :(

Any lurkers very welcome to dive in!
I've lurked ever since my junior mod days in 2010 when I was first made aware of DYOS and asked to help rescue it from its pre-A&E location(s) and give it a home here.

Very well done? I know you're creative with writing, would you consider making a comic?

Very well done? I know you're creative with writing, would you consider making a comic?
Thanks, but I'm not very good at drawing unless it's Snoopy, Woodstock, or a tribble. Or a couple of other little characters I flanged up (Clarence the Caveman and a couple of aliens). Clarence is in the style of the Peanuts characters. One alien came from an assignment in a junior high class in which we had to write and draw a children's book. Marty the Martian appeared in a sequel in a creative writing assignment in high school. The other alien just happened because I was doodling one day. I don't think I have the Marty stuff anymore (I tossed out a lot of things from those years in a "Wtf was I THINKING?" moment).

I rescued a whole lot of blank panels for the Fuzzy Knights webcomic, though, when our Yahoo group was about to be zapped. The creator, Noah Chinn, allowed us to use them to do "home-brewed" FK strips as long as we didn't try to infringe on his copyright. He even suggested the title for a story I wanted to write about them ("Violet Tendencies: Confessions of a Dangerously Fuzzy Mind"). My favorite character is a purple teddy bear named Violet.

Can you believe I actually got a page out to schedule??

aPrIl FoOlS!1!

Top Bottom