Earth 1862 AD

You Should Make a update because its so popular and fun:)
I have like 35-50 second wait in between turns on a machine that exceedes reccomended specs by 2-3 times in many areas.
Been playing this scenario since it was first released and I have played as every 1 so far, I always play on Diety and won on this scenario with every 1 but had the most fun as France draftin every unit i could to hold Germany who on Marathon was producing units in 1-2 turns cuz Diety:)...As confeds Union was no match after i took Springfield and deffended a bit..got peace..built army..obliverated union..to me the hardest civ to play as was Russia on Marathon Speed becuz low pop and all, was hard to win..I later played Russia on Quick Speed and completely took over europe , middle east, and north africa...Russia on Quick is Over Powerd cuz so many cities that grow, thats why its ment to be played on Marathon I guess huh?:)

Other than that, I can disable vassal states or remove a certain civ and include Canada.
Eh, but you wouldnt want to do that. Everything would be a lot easier if there wasnt a limit on civs. On mine, to make things more manageable I make Argentina a part of the Iberian union, (with a weaker Iberia, for balance) and use the freed civ for Canada. Although my strictly historical side screams in terror, it makes everything more beleivable for me. That wouldn't work in general, just for me.

hmm...I played this on a different computer, but now that i'm home i cannot decompress the .rar file. Perhaps there is some way i can get this as a WBS or a .zip?:help: I hate to be a nuisance, but i'd be remiss if i couldn't get this amazing scenario:faint:

Lokolus
i've tried ur scenario in my mod and it works. I just need to add some specific things only my mod has and I include ur scenario for the next update, if u don't mind.

I don't mind, just credit me in the DL page.

I'd like to thank you for making this scenario. Gobbled up about 30 hours of free time with it. I liked a few things a lot. Starting with a few of the same buildings in every city caused me to form new strategies, same with the position in the tech tree. It was fun to play as Mexico and as Germany.

I'm more of a casual player (first time I've downloaded anything since RAF on the vanilla version), I've had a blast with this. I'm still on my first game as the Union, took the South out by about 1866, then the Confederates became Canada when England used the available Civ to Liberate it, took Canada (except for St. Jonhs, didn't want anyone else using the Confederates yet), Kingston and Belize out by 1870, now working on infrastructure.

Appreciate the work, will probably be downloading your other versions now.

Well, I tried to apply the civs from CIVGOLD as well as add in one more in north S.America.... but of course.... it crashed. I'll just have to wait for one I guess.

Well, I tried to apply the civs from CIVGOLD as well as add in one more in north S.America.... but of course.... it crashed. I'll just have to wait for one I guess.

There is already a Civ-Gold version by JEELEN, check the "Industrial Scenarios" in the download database.

I understand that there is an 18-civ limit, but is it possible for you to make an alternate version of the scenario for a 40-civ DLL? The Minor Nations civ gets way too powerful, and should be broken up (or at least, that's what happens on JEELEN's)

Well, I'm not the one responsible for JEELEN's version.

On your sig it says its for Civ4, Warlords or BTS...I only see one download page where is the one for warlods??

He means it has more downloads than any other senario from BTS, Warlords, or Rregular Civ4.

You nailed it.

Top Bottom